BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   1979 Formula Thunderbird 302 (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/21722-1979-formula-thunderbird-302-a.html)

Matt August 19th 04 08:33 PM

1979 Formula Thunderbird 302

I have a 1979 Formula Thunderbird 302 and was wondering why it skip
left and right when i bring down the throttle too fast or a loosen my
grip on the steering wheel? It is very dangerous. I think it might
be the props because they seem small for the boat and are only three
blade props. I was wondering what other people are using on their
high performance boats for props?