PWCFRAZIER

Default Jetskiing joining APBA?

Dear APBA Boat members:
I am a private personal watercraft racer racing with the IJSBA (sanctioning
body for US watercraft racing up until 2004) since 1992. It appears that the
APBA may become involved in the sanctioning of US watercraft races. There are
approximately 1,500 US watercraft racers that would be annexed into some sort
of involvement with the APBA.
While us US watercraft racers are making some decisions on whether we want to
support this effort of APBA inclusion, I think it would be good to hear how the
existing members of the APBA feel about watercraft races included in their
organization an possibly their events.
I will check this forum regularly and look forward to hearing your responses.
Sincerely,

Scott Frazier
Jeff

Scott, this may not be the best forum as a couple of idiots with potty
mouths have pretty much ruined things here and many don't visit or post any
more.

I think that you and the rest of the PWC racers would be welcomed with open
arms. You race on the water, so we are in reality all alike. This can help
you and your racers with promotion, records, availability to UIM
(international racing), insurance etc. It may open up some existing race
sites to PWC's. At the same time it will strengthen APBA, contribute to APBA
financially, open the world of APBA to new sites and racers. I see it as a
win, win situation.
I speak only for myself. welcome.
Jeff
"PWCFRAZIER" wrote in message
[...]

Don Dando

I agree with Jeff. The addition of PWC's to boat racing events could help
perk up the show, cut show costs and give the sponsor and spectators more
for their money. My initial thought would be to intersperse PWC's with the
race boat heats, this would give everyone time before their next heat to do
any engine changes or other work.

Also, as mentioned a couple of people here have ruined this newsgroup, and
most boat racers on longer visit here so you may not get a good sampling of
the boat racers.

Don Dando

"Jeff" wrote in message
[...]

Ron Hill

Seems I've been posting on www.hydroracer.net
Seems PWC would be welcome there.. Considering, I brought Kawaski Jets to
APBA in 1980.......welcome, good things take time...
y.com...

APBA Elections Jeff Power Boat Racing 0 December 4th 03 03:45 PM
ALLWEISS ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION AS CHAIRMAN OF APBA OFFSHORE APBA Offshore, LLC Power Boat Racing 4 November 7th 03 02:17 PM
EDDY. THE APBA INFORMATION MINISTER EDDY THE APBA INFO MINISTER Power Boat Racing 0 July 26th 03 05:56 AM
Mike A.'s plan is busted! lcs Mixmaster Remailer Power Boat Racing 12 July 18th 03 07:21 PM