PWCFRAZIER

Default Jetskiing joining APBA?

Dear APBA Boat members:
I am a private personal watercraft racer racing with the IJSBA (sanctioning
body for US watercraft racing up until 2004) since 1992. It appears that the
APBA may become involved in the sanctioning of US watercraft races. There are
approximately 1,500 US watercraft racers that would be annexed into some sort
of involvement with the APBA.
While us US watercraft racers are making some decisions on whether we want to
support this effort of APBA inclusion, I think it would be good to hear how the
existing members of the APBA feel about watercraft races included in their
organization an possibly their events.
I will check this forum regularly and look forward to hearing your responses.
Sincerely,

Scott Frazier