Mike J.

Default Key West Offshore and Kneeldown Classes

Hello, Connie & BK: Yes Sam and I are OK.
The BIG fires did come over the hill and into
the Hi-Desert, They stopped it before it got
any where close to the land and home we just
bought up there, Then the Rains hit......
Gordo gave SAM a "T" shirt from his "Kansas"
Fire dept. at Key West this time last year so I
will stay out of that story as she had the shirt
on at the ranch while the Fireman did there
thing, ALL those guys are HEROS, OH Sam
is from Kansas!!!!!
Mike J.

BK

Hi Mike J!

I had to go to Northern AZ for a funeral late in October, and the smoke from
the Califonia fires reached the Arizona Rocky Mountains - it was so thick they
had health advisories and only 2 mile visibility -- this was 350 miles away
from the fires!

So I can only imagine how thick the smoke must have been back where you are.
Glad you all are safe and sound!