Flamenco 2 U

Default Key West Offshore and Kneeldown Classes

Is that why there isn't a "Worlds" this year ???

There is a "Worlds" this year, but thanks to Lee Mills, the UIM-APBA
Offshore Worlds will be held in Orange Beach Alabama, Not key West.

Gus makes some good, (and mostly accurate) points here. I feel bad for Tony
and the rest of the outboard gang that have been working on the Key West event.
I know that many of the offshore gang were really looking forward to meeting
the outboard/kneeldown group and learning more about their boats and racing
classes. Besides, I was looking forward to driving one of these machines.
They look like a blast!
I was hoping they would come to Orange beach with us, but I understand
agreements were made with Lee Mills. I just hope Mr. Mills doesn't "put it to
them", and give the offshore people a bad name.
If anything else, they will be in Key West, where they can't help but have
fun, especially if they end up becoming the Big event!
Good luck to you guys.