Yankee Racing

Default Key West Offshore and Kneeldown Classes

Hey Mike J and Gordo.
I will miss you too!!! We are not going to Key West, either, however. Too
much politics and we cancelled our plans.
Would have nice to have been in Orange Beach, but just didn't work out either.
I think Tony knows what he is doing as far as the race goes in Key West. His
contracts were with Key West and not any particular individual. This is a
fantastic chance to bring our kneel down type of racing to this dream location,
and I hope that enough people show so Key West asks us back. Apparantly Tony
has found at least 3 more areas where we can race our boats on super protected
water. I just can't wait until the races in Key West next year because I will
certainly be there.
Gordo, we will get you in one of our boats yet!! That is a promise:
Llamafeeders MOM!
Connie
PS, Just tell me what I'm reading on Offshore Only isn't true! Us old ladies
need our fantasies!