Default First Available Photo...

....Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

"Boater" wrote in message
...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

On Nov 13, 6:38*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

No. That is obviously the union shop steward at the Jack Daniels
distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee.

"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

No. That is obviously the union shop steward at the Jack Daniels
distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee.

Nope. Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.

"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

No. That is obviously the union shop steward at the Jack Daniels
distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee.

Nope. *Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.

No, but actually they make Jack Daniels there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...burg_Tennessee

On Nov 13, 7:38*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

Oh, you know how Harry is, if someone dares call him out on his many
lies, he instantly hates them, and then starts the third grade
insults.
Senior Member

"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

No. That is obviously the union shop steward at the Jack Daniels
distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee.

Nope. *Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.

No, but actually they make Jack Daniels there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...s-Jack_Dan...- Hide quoted text -

It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...

wrote:

Nope. Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.

No, but actually they make Jack Daniels there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...s-Jack_Dan...- Hide quoted text -

It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...

But...which side of this duo is you...and which side is Loogy?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...ack_Dan...Hide quoted text -

It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...- Hide quoted text -

Harry's blind bigotry won't let him realize that there are a lot of
good things about the south. He thinks the whole area south of the
Mason-Dixon line is nothing but inbred hillbillies......WAFA
Senior Member

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...ck_Dan....Hide quoted text -

It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...

But...which side of this duo is you...and which side is Loogy?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Yuk, yuk... you need some new material.... I actually have a "clever"
comeback but I don't want to outshine you too much, You might get
****ed and go kick some more rescue kittens...

The last photo... HK General 20 March 20th 08 04:10 PM
A photo album Ellen MacArthur ASA 11 December 3rd 06 06:39 AM
Photo link [email protected] General 17 May 16th 06 08:46 PM
Bigfoot photo (?) Jason Crew 0 August 13th 05 01:55 AM