Default First Available Photo...

wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

Nope. Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.
No, but actually they make Jack Daniels there.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...ack_Dan...Hide quoted text -
It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...

But...which side of this duo is you...and which side is Loogy?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Yuk, yuk... you need some new material.... I actually have a "clever"
comeback but I don't want to outshine you too much, You might get
****ed and go kick some more rescue kittens...

Yesterday you admitted the "rescue kittens" line you were using against
me was b.s. Apparently your meds wore off because, well, there you go again.

Of course, you also denied accusing your neighbors of being criminals.

Perhaps you should visit the police station again, so you can be shoved
down the stairs and have some sense knocked into your head.
Senior Member

On Nov 14, 8:40*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio..._Dan....quoted text -
[...]

down the stairs and have some sense knocked into your head.- Hide quoted text -

Three lies right in a row.. you are getting old...

On Nov 14, 8:40*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

No wonder you're such a loser in life. You can't even read. Show me
where Scotty "accused" his neighbors. Liar.
Senior Member

On Nov 14, 12:57*pm, wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:40*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...ack_Dan...text -
[...]

where Scotty "accused" his neighbors. Liar.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, turns out we are still not positive the one we first suspected
was not involved, we know he knows the other three but his name did
not come up, only a fourth unkown suspect. The other three who were
to be charged we have identified and one of them happens to be the son
of a full time Police Officer from a nearby town (who'd a thunk?
Huh? ) :O Seems I was not so far off....
Senior Member

On Nov 15, 3:53*pm, wrote:
On Nov 14, 12:57*pm, wrote:

On Nov 14, 8:40*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...s-Jack_Dan...-
[...]

Huh? ) :O *Seems I was not so far off....- Hide quoted text -

At the same time, I will note that several "good" cops did their jobs
well and didn't let things get in the way of fair and good judgement,
and actions...

Yes, I said it. They did their jobs, I commend them for that.... Most
of em' In particular the local School Officer, who really did "the
right thing for the kids" all the way

though this....

wrote:
On Nov 14, 12:57 pm, wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:40 am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

It's a huge conspiracy, no less.

Every figure out who took your poor excuse for a brain? The real
question is, why would they want defective merchandise?

The last photo... HK General 20 March 20th 08 04:10 PM
A photo album Ellen MacArthur ASA 11 December 3rd 06 06:39 AM
Photo link [email protected] General 17 May 16th 06 08:46 PM
Bigfoot photo (?) Jason Crew 0 August 13th 05 01:55 AM