posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.machines.cnc

Default The Tutu Tofu Brigade! was What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:16:02 -0800
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
the Militia, do you not?

By law.

*taps*

Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,

btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.

so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

And Ill bet you dont have a thing to wear either...that stupid tutu
wont cut it.

Hey., we'll need diversions. The Crack Liberals Suicide Squads
can distract the enemy by charging in tutus armed with tofu and court
injunctions.

tschus
pyotr

Sorry for the mental image, I'll start drinking heavy right now. Maybe
the blackout will include this.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.machines.cnc

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:53:29 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:16:02 -0800
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
the Militia, do you not?

By law.

*taps*

Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,

btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.

so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

And Ill bet you dont have a thing to wear either...that stupid tutu
wont cut it.

Hey., we'll need diversions. The Crack Liberals Suicide Squads
can distract the enemy by charging in tutus armed with tofu and court
injunctions.

I don't blame you. I'll probably have to get drunk tonight just so I
won't have nightmares of gummer and you in tutus.

wrote:

[...]

ROFLMAO!

sounds like a Monty Python routine. Too bad its so accurate.

Gunner