posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.machines.cnc
Bob Brock Bob Brock is offline

Default The Tutu Tofu Brigade! was What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:53:29 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:16:02 -0800
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
the Militia, do you not?

By law.

*taps*

Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,

btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.

so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

And Ill bet you dont have a thing to wear either...that stupid tutu
wont cut it.

Hey., we'll need diversions. The Crack Liberals Suicide Squads
can distract the enemy by charging in tutus armed with tofu and court
injunctions.

I don't blame you. I'll probably have to get drunk tonight just so I
won't have nightmares of gummer and you in tutus.