Default Biden was correct.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:45:55 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

BTW ... (I forgot) ... the noise and threats from Russia include:

1. Blaming the situation in Georgia on the USA and insinuating a Russian
response.
2. Blaming the global economic meltdown on the USA and insinuating a Russian
response.
3. Installing missiles and electronic jamming equipment on the Polish
boarder in response to our
plans to provide defensive missiles in Poland.
4. Demands to meet with Obama prior to his assuming office.

The new Russian president, under the watchful eye of ex-KBG honcho Putin, is
on a new course. Destination is the establishment of a new cold war at a
minimum.

I believe we can still obliterate Russia with nukes, so MAd still
works, except they might not be up to it.
Obama will cool the Russians down. Probably stop all the Reagan era
Star Wars bull****, like the junk in Poland.
Just keep the nukes and delivery systems tuned up.
Hey, what is the purpose of NATO now?
Why not invite the Ruskies to join?
That'll shut them up. Their main issue is NATO/U.S. saber rattling.
GWB really poked a finger in Putin's eye with that Star Wars crap, if
you remember. Acting all kissy face with Putin, then shiving him.
Obama won't be so ****ing stupid. Excuse my German.

--Vic

DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking
for a response from Obama.

Eisboch

Since Obama is not president of the United States, it more likely
is a test for the lame duck who is.

B-

Nope. The announcements today by the new president of Russia were
purposely delayed by a week to coincide with the election and the
potential of an Obama victory. They also have demanded a one on
one with Obama within the next few weeks .... well before he assumes
office. It's a test of his future policies and will, pure and simple.

You flunk.

Eisboch

BTW ... (I forgot) ... the noise and threats from Russia include:

1. Blaming the situation in Georgia on the USA and insinuating a
Russian response.
2. Blaming the global economic meltdown on the USA and insinuating a
Russian response.
3. Installing missiles and electronic jamming equipment on the Polish
boarder in response to our
plans to provide defensive missiles in Poland.
4. Demands to meet with Obama prior to his assuming office.

The new Russian president, under the watchful eye of ex-KBG honcho
Putin, is on a new course. Destination is the establishment of a new
cold war at a minimum.

Eisboch

Too bad Bush bankrupted us in Iraq.

This has zero to do with money.

Back in your casket, Krueger...or at least bathe before you come in
here. You smell bad.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:26:34 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking for a
response from Obama.

Send the Marines!!

~~ snerk ~~

Alert the body locators.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:04:30 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

.. .
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:26:34 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking for a
response from Obama.

Send the Marines!!

~~ snerk ~~

Alert the body locators.

What's the first thing they told you in boot camp?

Your job is not to die for your country, but make the other guy die
for his. :)

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 02:53:01 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:04:30 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

. ..
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:26:34 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking for a
response from Obama.

Send the Marines!!

~~ snerk ~~

Alert the body locators.

What's the first thing they told you in boot camp?

Your job is not to die for your country, but make the other guy die
for his. :)

Don't recall that from the Navy. In fact, on one DC team my job was
to pick up plutonium scattered on the deck from a hit on the ASROC,
and put it in a bucket to toss over the side. Of course I had heavy
rubber gloves to "protect" my hands. No lead blanket over my balls
though. Pure suicide job.
You'd think they'd provide a little shovel with a long handle, but
noooooo, rubber gloves. Effing idiots running that show probably
didn't put much thought into it.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

I was amazed when I actually father children. We used to walk in front
of radars to get into the huts. The Zero's kept telling us that the beam
wasn't focused enough to fry our brains our our balls. The
manufacturer's tech rep for the radar's said he wouldn't be walking up
and down the stairs into the huts unless the radars weren't radiating.

DK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking
for a response from Obama.

Eisboch

Since Obama is not president of the United States, it more likely is
a test for the lame duck who is.

B-

Nope. The announcements today by the new president of Russia were
purposely delayed by a week to coincide with the election and the
potential of an Obama victory. They also have demanded a one on one
with Obama within the next few weeks .... well before he assumes
office. It's a test of his future policies and will, pure and simple.

You flunk.

Eisboch

I hope he doesn't think his usual bull**** will get him through that.

What's Biden going to do for the next 4 years? He doesn't have anything
to do in the Senate. And, if Obama has any brains at all he will have
Biden strapped to a chair in his office up at the Naval Observatory
under armed guard with orders not to let Biden off the grounds and to
let no press on the grounds.

wrote:

[...]

Obviously you were given incorrect information.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:24:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

I was amazed when I actually father children. We used to walk in front
of radars to get into the huts. The Zero's kept telling us that the beam
wasn't focused enough to fry our brains our our balls. The
manufacturer's tech rep for the radar's said he wouldn't be walking up
and down the stairs into the huts unless the radars weren't radiating.

When we climbed the stacks to put on/take off stack covers we had to
verify the radars were off. That only happened in port, but we had to
verify it anyway since they could be on for some reason.
I didn't like being near the arrays or whatever they're called.
It was always a 2-man job and I made sure to tell the other guy his
balls would be fried if a radarman flipped a switch.
That always made him work fast.

--Vic

JimH wrote:
wrote:
[...]

My balls didn't turn black and blue and fall off and I don't have brain
cancer. My children have all of their limbs and everything is in the
right place and right number and they are both straight A students.
Most likely the radiation helped me.