Default Biden smirks while Sarah........

.......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

Senior Member

On Oct 2, 10:54*pm, JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

The list of lies Biden told is astounding... Hopefully the MSM will
cover them..

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:54:58 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

Bwahahahahaha!

JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

You mean, by saying she wasn't going to answer the questions that were
being asked?

Palin didn't do herself any more damage, but I'd bet polls show the
undecided voters thought Biden won handily.

On Oct 2, 11:02 pm, Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

You mean, by saying she wasn't going to answer the questions that were
being asked?

Palin didn't do herself any more damage, but I'd bet polls show the
undecided voters thought Biden won handily.

Huh? I really like Sarah P. but I thought Biden won.

Senior Member

On Oct 2, 11:14*pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:02 pm, Boater wrote:

JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

You mean, by saying she wasn't going to answer the questions that were
being asked?

Palin didn't do herself any more damage, but I'd bet polls show the
undecided voters thought Biden won handily.

Huh? *I really like Sarah P. but I thought Biden won.

Unfortunately he told at least 5 seperate lies about McCain's votes in
the Senate.. From coal burning plants in the US to education. I just
saw a fact checker run down the "short list"..

jamesgangnc wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:14 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:02 pm, Boater wrote:

JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.
Way to go Sarah!
You mean, by saying she wasn't going to answer the questions that were
being asked?
Palin didn't do herself any more damage, but I'd bet polls show the
undecided voters thought Biden won handily.
Huh? I really like Sarah P. but I thought Biden won.
Unfortunately he told at least 5 seperate lies about McCain's votes in
the Senate.. From coal burning plants in the US to education. I just
saw a fact checker run down the "short list"..

A fact checker, eh? :)

CNN fact checker is calling many more of Palin's comment's onto the carpet.
She said nothing of actual substance during the entire debate and blantantly
ignored several questions by simply repeating the same lines that her
handlers have been feeding her. She doesn't "know" much of this stuff at
all. She has simple memorized general comments about various issues. It
was obvious. The gop is just jumping for joy that she managed to not fall
flat on her face. But there was a couple of moments where you could detect
the deer in the headlights. The thought of her having to step into the
presidency is scary.

Palin did well by not falling off the stage, so I suppose she met the
expectations of her JoeSixPack fans. She looked completely scripted to
me, about 90 minutes wide and 30 seconds deep. Too bad there were no
real follow-up questions.

Biden looked as if he could step into the presidency in a second. Palin
looked as if she could dust the furniture in the oval office.

More important, McCain gave up on Michigan yesterday. Any day now,
McCain's campaign will go completely negative, because that is all that
is left for it.

On Oct 2, 10:54*pm, JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

Oh, good God! If you are so gullible that you believe that fake folksy
**** she put out, you are a fool. First polls this moring, by the way
give the undecideds to Biden.

Biden will clobber Palin Charles Momsen ASA 96 October 8th 08 01:29 AM
Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden Eisboch General 25 August 24th 08 01:57 AM
Biden D.Duck General 21 August 23rd 08 08:17 PM
For pure love of Obama and Biden... John H.[_6_] General 1 August 23rd 08 03:49 PM