Default Marion Barry re-elected, or why DC has problems...

Hehe... harry's on a roll. Chasing his own tail that is....

What a hoot that dood is. I'm glad I unbinned him before the elections. I've
been missing out on some classic stuff.

--Mike

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:10:49 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
the DC voters deserve what they get. Now they want the rights of
statehood.

This is what they got:

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington,
D.C.

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity
during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of
Washington, DC

Poor Herring. Nothing is going "his way" these days. Well, John, I hope
you have some interesting "encounters" with your Latino neighbors. They
do know how much you dislike people of color, right?

Actually, they've cleaned up their act quite well. They've repainted the
house, cleaned up the yard, and now have only three cars parked there. Two
of the other places have been vacated and are now up for sale.

And, as far as I know, none of them are liars. That puts them way above
you.

Popped any pustules lately, Harry?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
the DC voters deserve what they get. Now they want the rights of
statehood.

This is what they got:

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington,
D.C.

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity
during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of
Washington, DC

Poor Herring. Nothing is going "his way" these days. Well, John, I hope
you have some interesting "encounters" with your Latino neighbors. They
do know how much you dislike people of color, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they ran his cracker ass right out of town.

What a racist comment Don. Do the Canadian Authorities know that you are
demeaning a whole race of people with your hatred?

A whole race of people are similar to JohnnyH???
I doubt that.

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:24:47 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Donnie, can you find one racial slur I've made? Didn't think so.

But you do well at believing Harry. That's good.

WAFDS!

wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

What about your insults toward 'those Mexicans' down the street lowering
your property values...and lets not forget the minority students you
couldn't teach to.
Down your way that might be considered normal... rather than racist. What do
you think?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Donny, Those slanderous remarks were a product of Krause' vivid but
twisted imagination. I can't imagine why you follow his lead. If you
insist on being a follower,you will never see what's on the horizon for
you. All you will ever see is a big fat ass in front of you.
Senior Member

On Nov 6, 11:34*am, Jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
.. .
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

you. All you will ever see is a big fat ass in front of you.- Hide quoted text -

Don't burst Donnie's bubble. His crew has no interest in facts, just
playground insults...

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:25:22 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

I said find a racial slur. You won't 'cause you can't. But, maybe getting
your nose out of Harry's butt could help you.

On Nov 5, 5:04*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
the DC voters deserve what they get. Now they want the rights of
statehood.

This is what they got:

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington,
D.C.

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity
during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of
Washington, DC

Poor Herring. Nothing is going "his way" these days. Well, John, I hope
you have some interesting "encounters" with your Latino neighbors. They do
know how much you dislike people of color, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they ran his cracker ass right out of town.

I'd pay to see that. The Mara Salvatrucha gang (MS13) is active near
where he lives...perhaps our former soldier would appreciate a home
visit? *:)- Hide quoted text -

Harry wishing nasty low life gangsters would do John in. What a
scumbag.