Don White Don White is offline

Default Marion Barry re-elected, or why DC has problems...

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
the DC voters deserve what they get. Now they want the rights of
statehood.

This is what they got:

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington,
D.C.

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity
during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of
Washington, DC

Poor Herring. Nothing is going "his way" these days. Well, John, I hope
you have some interesting "encounters" with your Latino neighbors. They
do know how much you dislike people of color, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they ran his cracker ass right out of town.

I'd pay to see that. The Mara Salvatrucha gang (MS13) is active near where
he lives...perhaps our former soldier would appreciate a home visit? :)

Saw a documentary on those M13 people. Seems they are the most dangerous
gang in the world.