Default Thank you, my fellow Americans!

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:46:08 -0600,
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 07:29:58 -0500, Boater wrote:

A bit south of you, looks like Joe L. is going to be pretty lonely,
unless the GOP wants to rebuild a more moderate party. If it does, he
could be its model.
How the GOP responds is going to be quite interesting.
Unfortunately, many of the moderate voices were thrown out. On the
plus side, McCain's concession speech and his future actions, could
go a long way in easing the divisiveness that has plagued us recently.

It would not surprise me at all to see John McCain shift gears out of
campaign mode and go back to the version that more people respected
and admired. He seriously lost his way during the campaign, but watch
for him to get back to his old self. He'll be right up front in the
senate, stirring the pot, and at least trying his best to help get
things done. He may even turn out to be one of Obama's strongest
cheerleaders on many issues. He may have been too far to the right to
beat Obama, but he was also hurt by being viewed as too far to the
left for many Republicans.

McCain has nothing left to do now politically but bolster his
reputation. If he works closely with Obama on matters where they have
some concurrence, it will help both of them.

Harry,
No one, especially Obama and McCain, give a damn about your opinion!
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

[...]

It would be nice if they gave some consideration to the American People.

On Nov 5, 7:41*am, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Really. The throbbing headache (figurative, of course) I've had for
the last eight years is beginning to subside, and I expect it'll be
entirely gone by the end of the third week of January 2009.

Eight years?

Hey, anything was worth getting rid of your political cut and pastes
of the past 12 years.
You are welcome. *:-)

Eisboch

See...your vote for Obama does have an up side!

Looks like Kerry performed as expected...no boomlet for his opponent.

A bit south of you, looks like Joe L. is going to be pretty lonely,
unless the GOP wants to rebuild a more moderate party. If it does, he
could be its model.

The Republicans will move to the right over the next two years. They
have found that being lefties doens't get them anywhere.

That's good news...the farther to the right the GOP moves, the more it
will become the party of Southern *white* men and the more irrelevant it
will be.

Maybe you should move to South Carolina, too, along with Herring.- Hide quoted text -

What a bigot.

On Nov 5, 10:35*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" ""reggie\"@has left
the building" wrote:
Jim wrote:

The truth really hurts doesn't it.

He has been a bit testy lately. It must thrill you to see that you have
such a profound effect on his mood. :-)

It actually is sad that even in what should be his happiest moment, he
has no enjoyment in life.

He's just a bitter, old, fat, smelly, nasty, vulgar piece of crap and
always will be.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:12:20 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Boater wrote:
Big Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Really. The throbbing headache (figurative, of course) I've had
for the last eight years is beginning to subside, and I expect
it'll be entirely gone by the end of the third week of January 2009.

Eight years?

Hey, anything was worth getting rid of your political cut and
pastes of the past 12 years.
You are welcome. :-)

Eisboch

Eisboch,

I had to stop by just to see what political rhetoric was being
posted in rec.boats. It appears that most Republicans in here are
being very supportive of OUR new president, yet Harry is still
slinging mud 12 yr old mud.

If Harry bothered to volunteered to work for Obama, Maryland might
have gone to McCain. He might have volunteered to help with the
Obama campaign, but since the campaign was one of the best run
campaign ever, they told Harry "We need your help in posting 100
messages a day in rec.boats. Heck there are almost 8 regulars in
rec.boats, and you have been very effective in selling the
Democratic story.

My son worked on Obama's campaign, and one of the sent out messages
to have everyone on their email and telephone list, promise to call
5 voters and personally ask them to vote. My wife, who knew her
vote would not change the results in GA., left work early, just so
she could vote.

It appears that the Republican party has been taken over by the
religious right, if the Dem's are smart they will lean towards the
center, and they will be in charge for a long time. Last night, I
looked at the election map and compared the election results with
the US education map. Most of the states with the lowest high
school grad rate, the lowest SAT scores, the lowest ACT scores, went
to McCain. Most of the states with the highest high school grad
rate, those with the best rated colleges and universities, those
with the highest ACT and SAT scores voted for Obama. If the Repub's
want to regain control, they need to make a drastic change

This smells like a post from Smithers.

Damn, you must be a graduate from the Univ. of Kansas. Who else but
Harry would leave New England (an area with the best schools in the
country) to go a 4th tier school.

Just what rec.boats needs...the return of Reggie the Asshole.

Well...

Easy enough to ignore.

Bye, bye...schitthead.

The truth really hurts doesn't it.

Welcome back. How was the trip? Where are the pics?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Boater wrote:
Big Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Trip was great, but I came down with a cold and haven't processed any
photos.

Boater wrote:
Big Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Take your time. Harry is giving us some great stuff to look at. He won't
tell us who took them, and the quality leaves a lot to be desired. And, his
camera won't take a level picture if the ground is sloping under the
photographer.

JohnH wrote:

Take your time. Harry is giving us some great stuff to look at. He won't
tell us who took them, and the quality leaves a lot to be desired. And, his
camera won't take a level picture if the ground is sloping under the
photographer.

Well, it certainly was more interesting than your photo of three old
farts standing in front of a trailer in West Virginia.
DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:

The truth really hurts doesn't it.

He has been a bit testy lately. It must thrill you to see that you
have such a profound effect on his mood. :-)

It actually is sad that even in what should be his happiest moment, he
has no enjoyment in life.

His family has disowned him. That is sad.

Americans are an odd lot TJ[_3_] General 0 September 1st 08 12:56 PM
Harry Krause remembered, A charming fellow Jim General 19 February 9th 08 12:05 AM
Fellow Rinker boat owners ( the 232 to be axact) Wayne Redick General 1 August 26th 05 01:11 PM
Fellow Texans Joe ASA 10 September 22nd 04 01:32 AM
OT all Americans Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 September 8th 04 07:25 PM