Default Pennsylvania...

....goes to Obama.

On Nov 4, 7:03*pm, Boater wrote:
...goes to Obama.

Hey Harrister, how many times have you orgasmed tonight?
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how many
write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details WAFA. Tell
us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am beginning to think
your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a bore.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 7:03 pm, Boater wrote:
...goes to Obama.

Hey Harrister, how many times have you orgasmed tonight?

He's incapable of that. Eunuchs don't have much of a sex drive.

--Mike

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how many
write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details WAFA. Tell
us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am beginning to think
your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a bore.

Ron Paul? Who gives a schitt? I mentioned Pennsylvania because McCain
was hoping to complete a Hail Mary there.

How's McCain doing in Florida?

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how many
write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details WAFA. Tell
us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am beginning to think
your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a bore.

Ron Paul? Who gives a schitt? I mentioned Pennsylvania because McCain
was hoping to complete a Hail Mary there.

How's McCain doing in Florida?

Lets not mix religion and politics unless you want to say a few words
about Obama's mentor.
You're still a boor. How the hell should I know who's winning. I thought
you were keeping track.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how
many write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details
WAFA. Tell us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am
beginning to think your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a
bore.

Ron Paul? Who gives a schitt? I mentioned Pennsylvania because McCain
was hoping to complete a Hail Mary there.

How's McCain doing in Florida?

Lets not mix religion and politics unless you want to say a few words
about Obama's mentor.
You're still a boor. How the hell should I know who's winning. I thought
you were keeping track.

Naw. I have a business trip to Boston later this week I'm prepping for...

I just heard that Obama took Ohio, that, and that puts him at 200 EC
votes. He'll sweep the West Coast and Hawaii, and that adds up to 270, I
think. Game over.

You know, Obama and I have a mentor in common, sort of, though I've not
met Obama and I doubt Obama met him, other than through his books and
acquaintances.

It takes a community organizer to organize a winning campaign.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:

You know, Obama and I have a mentor in common, sort of, though I've not
met Obama and I doubt Obama met him, other than through his books and
acquaintances.

Obama never met him other than thru Wright's loose interpretation.

I don't think God ever said "god damn America" either.

On Nov 4, 8:52*pm, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how
many write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details
WAFA. Tell us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am
beginning to think your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a
bore.

Ron Paul? Who gives a schitt? I mentioned Pennsylvania because McCain
was hoping to complete a Hail Mary there.

How's McCain doing in Florida?

Lets not mix religion and politics unless you want to say a few words
about Obama's mentor.
You're still a boor. How the hell should I know who's winning. I thought
you were keeping track.

Naw. I have a business trip to Boston later this week I'm prepping for...

Is your trip to Boston sort of like the one you made earlier this year
on your wife's coattails to California where you were "prepping" for
an oh-so-important phantom presentation to a phantom group of
Democrats, who were, no doubt, hanging on your every phantom word? Do
we need to notify the Boston PD so they can arrange a motorcade for
you to your meeting?
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 4, 8:57*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:29:36 -0500, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how many
write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details WAFA. Tell
us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am beginning to think
your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a bore.

I am sorry to say this but he last time McCain had this feeling he was
ballistic in an ejection seat, wondering if the chute would open and
knowing the landing was not going to be pleasant.
I bet he would agree. *
Jerry Ford was the last Republican to be looking at such an uphill
climb in an election and we know how that came out.
The next question will be asked in 2102, "are you better off now than
you were 4 years ago" . If so Obama will be reelected, if not the GOP
wins.

"2102?"

That long???