Jim Jim is offline

Default Pennsylvania...

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....goes to Obama.

Thats nice but we need know popular and electoral votes. Also how many
write ins for Ron Paul. You're leaving out a lot of details WAFA. Tell
us something Katie hasn't said on national TV. I am beginning to think
your commentary us useless rehash. You are such a bore.

Ron Paul? Who gives a schitt? I mentioned Pennsylvania because McCain
was hoping to complete a Hail Mary there.

How's McCain doing in Florida?

Lets not mix religion and politics unless you want to say a few words
about Obama's mentor.
You're still a boor. How the hell should I know who's winning. I thought
you were keeping track.