Default Holographic imaging on CNN

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

What are you so worried about? No one is going to take away your
social security.

I'm not so sure. There has been a movement afoot to afford SS to
illegals who haven't paid into the system. That will surely be a take
away, Don't you think. Have you broken the news to your bride that, by
the time she retires, SS and Medicare will be only memories. Thank God
for Union pensions. Eh?

By the time my wife reaches the normal retirement ago of 65, I'm sure
she'll be prepared financially for it.

Why are you so snarly and jealous about the fringe benefits of others,
especially people you haven't met and never will meet?

On Nov 4, 8:17*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

news

Pretty amazing technology. *Almost worth having to listen to Wolf Blitzer
sputter on and on with all his "uhs".

They are holographicaly projecting reporters from around the country onto
the stage beside Wolf, so it appears he is standing beside them, talking.

Pretty cool.

Eisboch

What is crap is the reporting of results before all polls are closed.
Should not be able to report until the polls in Hawaii or Wake / Midway
close. *The people do not need the info of whose ahead or behind while polls
are open.

I thought all of those political reporter idiots were going to skeet
in their pants!

On Nov 4, 10:48*pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
newsL6dnXMG88cXdY3UnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@giganews. com...
Pretty amazing technology. *Almost worth having to listen to Wolf
Blitzer sputter on and on with all his "uhs".

They are holographicaly projecting reporters from around the country
onto the stage beside Wolf, so it appears he is standing beside
them, talking.

Pretty cool.

Eisboch

What is crap is the reporting of results before all polls are closed.
Should not be able to report until the polls in Hawaii or Wake /
Midway close. *The people do not need the info of whose ahead or
behind while polls are open.

Who put a low-performing retard like you in charge of deciding what
people need or do not need?

Looks like the idiots might inherit the keys to the country. We'll see
if they know how to drive.

The demographics show that the more highly educated boaters went for
Obama. Your group...the dropouts...went for McCain.- Hide quoted text -

Have any proof of that, liar?

On Nov 5, 5:34*am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Education makes you educated but not necessarily wise. Take yourself for
an example.- Hide quoted text -

Harry is neither. He said he was a Yale graduate. But for some strange
reason his name doesn't show up anywhere. And we KNOW he's certainly
not wise. He can't even answer someone's questions or posts without
low life, classless name calling and vulgar insults.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

What are you so worried about? No one is going to take away your
social security.

I'm not so sure. There has been a movement afoot to afford SS to
illegals who haven't paid into the system. That will surely be a take
away, Don't you think. Have you broken the news to your bride that,
by the time she retires, SS and Medicare will be only memories. Thank
God for Union pensions. Eh?

By the time my wife reaches the normal retirement ago of 65, I'm sure
she'll be prepared financially for it.

Why are you so snarly and jealous about the fringe benefits of others,
especially people you haven't met and never will meet?

I don't have a jealous bone in my body. When I notice you have a tender
or sore spot, I kind of get a kick out of rubbing a little salt into it.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Nov 5, 5:34 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

I don't recall him mentioning graduating from any college. He did say he
went to Yale and Some small college in Kansas. "Went" could mean
anything. It could mean that he went there with his pushcart to sell hot
dogs to the students.
Don't get caught up in his innuendos. They are mostly all his fantasies.

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:48 pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

While the demographics never discussed boaters, I did find these statistics:

ACT scores by state
http://www.midwestsites.com/stellent...ed_000923.hcsp

SAT scores by state
http://www.midwestsites.com/stellent...ed_000924.hcsp

note, GA is ranked 46 out of 50, very sad, and is the reason, I sent my
kids to private school.

Graduation rate by state

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/cr_baeo_t2.htm

note, GA ranked at the bottom of the barrel.

If you note most of the states that voted for McCain were at the bottom
of the ladder.

Historically, the Democrats represented the poor, the repressed, the
uneducated, the immigrants. The Republicans represented those who were
successful, those who had pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and
felt that the American Dream was alive and well. Those who believed in
a conservative fiscal policy, one that encouraged and rewarded one's
effort. That has all changed.

After Reagan the Repubs went after the Dixiecrats and decided to ignore
all of their traditional beliefs. Goldwater, Eisenhower and Nixon are
all turning over in their grave looking at what has happened to the
Repub. party.

On Nov 5, 11:16*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" ""reggie\"@has left
the building" wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:48 pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Exactly, and that was my point, Harry is a liar. He has no proof of
his allegations.
Hey, Reggie, email me, please, I've got a question for you.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

What are you so worried about? No one is going to take away your
social security.

I'm not so sure. There has been a movement afoot to afford SS to
illegals who haven't paid into the system. That will surely be a take
away, Don't you think. Have you broken the news to your bride that,
by the time she retires, SS and Medicare will be only memories. Thank
God for Union pensions. Eh?

By the time my wife reaches the normal retirement ago of 65, I'm sure
she'll be prepared financially for it.

Why are you so snarly and jealous about the fringe benefits of others,
especially people you haven't met and never will meet?

I don't have a jealous bone in my body. When I notice you have a tender
or sore spot, I kind of get a kick out of rubbing a little salt into it.

Why would my wife's plans for her retirement two decades in the future
be a "tender or sore spot" for me? All you are doing is proving you are
an asshole.

How's that navy pension working for you?