Boater Boater is offline

Default Holographic imaging on CNN

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

What are you so worried about? No one is going to take away your
social security.

I'm not so sure. There has been a movement afoot to afford SS to
illegals who haven't paid into the system. That will surely be a take
away, Don't you think. Have you broken the news to your bride that,
by the time she retires, SS and Medicare will be only memories. Thank
God for Union pensions. Eh?

By the time my wife reaches the normal retirement ago of 65, I'm sure
she'll be prepared financially for it.

Why are you so snarly and jealous about the fringe benefits of others,
especially people you haven't met and never will meet?

I don't have a jealous bone in my body. When I notice you have a tender
or sore spot, I kind of get a kick out of rubbing a little salt into it.

Why would my wife's plans for her retirement two decades in the future
be a "tender or sore spot" for me? All you are doing is proving you are
an asshole.

How's that navy pension working for you?