Jim Jim is offline

Default Holographic imaging on CNN

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
news Pretty amazing technology. Almost worth having to listen to Wolf
Blitzer sputter on and on with all his "uhs".

They are holographicaly projecting reporters from around the
country onto the stage beside Wolf, so it appears he is standing
beside them, talking.

Pretty cool.

Eisboch

What is crap is the reporting of results before all polls are
closed. Should not be able to report until the polls in Hawaii or
Wake / Midway close. The people do not need the info of whose ahead
or behind while polls are open.

Who put a low-performing retard like you in charge of deciding what
people need or do not need?

Looks like the idiots might inherit the keys to the country. We'll see
if they know how to drive.

The demographics show that the more highly educated boaters went for
Obama. Your group...the dropouts...went for McCain.

Education makes you educated but not necessarily wise. Take yourself for
an example.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

So, you never were graduated from college, right?
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

So you are an A** ***e, right?

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Take some mellow yellow. You need it. Take your buddy Herring with you
for a few pops, too.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

I can't help it. I'm worried what he might to do to the country and how
the country would react.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:27:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Pretty amazing technology. Almost worth having to listen to Wolf Blitzer
sputter on and on with all his "uhs".

They are holographicaly projecting reporters from around the country onto
the stage beside Wolf, so it appears he is standing beside them, talking.

Pretty cool.

If it wasn't a camera trick. I don't know if Blitzer was seeing what
we were seeing.
Anyway, since a holograph is 3-D, it's sort of silly to waste it on
2-D TV.
I'll believe CNN had a projector when I see one in BestBuy.
Preferably of M. Monroe standing on a grate.

--Vic

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

AFter eight years of Bush ruining this country, I wouldn't be overly
concerned about what Obama might do to fix it.

What are you so worried about? No one is going to take away your social
security.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:27:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Pretty amazing technology. Almost worth having to listen to Wolf Blitzer
sputter on and on with all his "uhs".

They are holographicaly projecting reporters from around the country onto
the stage beside Wolf, so it appears he is standing beside them, talking.

Pretty cool.

If it wasn't a camera trick. I don't know if Blitzer was seeing what
we were seeing.

Anyway, since a holograph is 3-D, it's sort of silly to waste it on
2-D TV.
I'll believe CNN had a projector when I see one in BestBuy.
Preferably of M. Monroe standing on a grate.

--Vic

Heh. First, welcome back.

Blitzer could see the image, in 3D. The technology they used was more than
a laser holographic image projector.
They also had some sophisticated synchronization of the detectors and
projectors.

This is a technology coming to your home in the not too distant future
(assuming you want it). Someday you will rent a movie and the images will
appear in your living room, in 3D and not projected onto any kind of screen
or displayed from a conventional HD monitor.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

I'm not so sure. There has been a movement afoot to afford SS to
illegals who haven't paid into the system. That will surely be a take
away, Don't you think. Have you broken the news to your bride that, by
the time she retires, SS and Medicare will be only memories. Thank God
for Union pensions. Eh?