Default A Worthy Read - regardless of viewpoint

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:48:34 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

When are you moving out of the D.C. metro area, Herring? The sooner the
better.

Here. I know you love my sig, so I'll give you another chance to read it.
Applicable, don't you think?

Is 'Move Date' one of the column headings on your spreadsheet?

Bye.

No, your sig is just another of your lies. I never said anything like that.

When are you moving? Soon?

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 04:51:15 -0800 (PST), wrote:

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago. This is the party
of criminals and lawbreakers that the mindless are going to cheat into
office this time around..

Here in metro Atlanta, there's been a rash of Obama signs set on fire,
kind of like the KKK days. Do you reckon the dems did that also?

I'd imagine it was kids. There were probably a lot of McCain signs damaged
also. Would your news have reported it? If so, that's a good thing.

Did you miss the point of the article?

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

The only comfort he can take will be in what the press does once
McCain and Palin are out of the slimelight and all they have to do is
run down juicy stories on Obama. They can't help it, that is what they
do.

Not as long as Obama sticks to a liberal agenda.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:51 am, wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:48 am, wrote:

On Nov 4, 6:41 am, JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
--
A Harry Krause truism:
"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago. This is the party
of criminals and lawbreakers that the mindless are going to cheat into
office this time around..

Here in metro Atlanta, there's been a rash of Obama signs set on fire,
kind of like the KKK days. Do you reckon the dems did that also?- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like McCain supporters to me.... It doesn't matter though, by
this time next year, conservative speech and displays will be illegal
anyway

Sounds like racists to me. They have no party affiliation. They have
their own agenda.

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:48:23 -0500, gfretwell wrote:

I bet a bottle of your favorite 12 year old whiskey she shows up in the
Senate in 2011.

May be sooner than that. If Stevens wins, and at the moment I believe
he's winning, he will most likely be expelled from the Senate. Palin
might just win that seat.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 07:13:53 -0500, Boater wrote:

I don't know if I would give up a governor's mansion to be a legislator,
but I sure can't figure out what Palin might do next. It's hard to hide
ignorance of the major issues if you are a U.S. Senator.

Who knows? Personally, I hope she returns to a quiet life in Alaska.

wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:48:23 -0500, gfretwell wrote:

I bet a bottle of your favorite 12 year old whiskey she shows up in the
Senate in 2011.

May be sooner than that. If Stevens wins, and at the moment I believe
he's winning, he will most likely be expelled from the Senate. Palin
might just win that seat.

I don't know if I would give up a governor's mansion to be a legislator,
but I sure can't figure out what Palin might do next. It's hard to hide
ignorance of the major issues if you are a U.S. Senator.

Obama did it quite well.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

A worthy cause.... Chuck Gould General 169 January 18th 07 01:15 AM
please read Leroy Jackson General 2 February 11th 06 10:58 PM
please read Leroy Jackson Electronics 0 February 9th 06 07:06 PM
To Donal, a friend and a worthy opponent Simple Simon ASA 1 January 1st 04 11:15 PM
Mooring Worthy? Simple Simon ASA 8 August 14th 03 12:46 PM