Default A Worthy Read - regardless of viewpoint

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

When are you moving out of the D.C. metro area, Herring? The sooner the
better.
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 6:41*am, JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago. This is the party
of criminals and lawbreakers that the mindless are going to cheat into
office this time around..

On Nov 4, 7:48*am, wrote:
On Nov 4, 6:41*am, JohnH wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago. This is the party
of criminals and lawbreakers that the mindless are going to cheat into
office this time around..

Here in metro Atlanta, there's been a rash of Obama signs set on fire,
kind of like the KKK days. Do you reckon the dems did that also?
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 7:51*am, wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:48*am, wrote:

On Nov 4, 6:41*am, JohnH wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago. This is the party
of criminals and lawbreakers that the mindless are going to cheat into
office this time around..

Here in metro Atlanta, there's been a rash of Obama signs set on fire,
kind of like the KKK days. Do you reckon the dems did that also?- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like McCain supporters to me.... It doesn't matter though, by
this time next year, conservative speech and displays will be illegal
anyway

wrote:
On Nov 4, 6:41 am, JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago.

Well, with home heating oil prices where they are...what would you expect?
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 8:17*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 6:41 am, JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago.

Well, with home heating oil prices where they are...what would you expect?

An honest election, not an organized fraud...

wrote:
On Nov 4, 8:17 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 6:41 am, JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1
In Wisconin there is going to be an estimated 15000 fraudelent votes,
yet the dem leadership has disbanded the group that was suppose to
police it and ordered them to stay away from the polls.. In our town
here, all of the republican signs, like the one my dad paid $50 for
were stolen in an organized manner two nights ago.

Well, with home heating oil prices where they are...what would you expect?

An honest election, not an organized fraud...

An honest election? Considering that the GOP stole the election in 2000
and its voting machines pooched the Ohio returns in 2004?

wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:48:34 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

The only comfort he can take will be in what the press does once
McCain and Palin are out of the slimelight and all they have to do is
run down juicy stories on Obama. They can't help it, that is what they
do.

McCain will return to the Senate and hopefully to his former winning
humorously acerbic personality. I can practically guarantee a President
Obama, if it happens, will get McCain involved in his presidency and in
policy decisions.

Palin will return to Alaska, to her role as the winsomely ill-informed
"maverick." My hope for her, since she is such a mindless and *divisive*
p.o.s., is that she chokes on her ethical problems.

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

When are you moving out of the D.C. metro area, Herring? The sooner the
better.

Here. I know you love my sig, so I'll give you another chance to read it.
Applicable, don't you think?

Is 'Move Date' one of the column headings on your spreadsheet?

Bye.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

A worthy cause.... Chuck Gould General 169 January 18th 07 01:15 AM
please read Leroy Jackson General 2 February 11th 06 10:58 PM
please read Leroy Jackson Electronics 0 February 9th 06 07:06 PM
To Donal, a friend and a worthy opponent Simple Simon ASA 1 January 1st 04 11:15 PM
Mooring Worthy? Simple Simon ASA 8 August 14th 03 12:46 PM