Default The Little Red Hen - stolen

The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

She called all of her neighbors together and said, 'If we plant this wheat,
we shall have bread to eat. Who will help me plant it?'

'Not I,' said the cow.

'Not I,' said the duck.

'Not I,' said the pig.

'Not I,' said the goose.

'Then I will do it by myself,' said the little red hen, and so she did. The
wheat grew very tall and ripened into golden grain.

'Who will help me reap my wheat?' asked the little red hen.

'Not I,' said the duck.

'Out of my classification,' said the pig.

'I 'd lose my seniority,' said the cow.

'I'd lose my unemployment compensation,' said the goose.

'Then I will do it by myself,' said the little red he n, and so she did.

At last it came time to bake the bread.

'Who will help me bake the bread?' asked the little red hen.

'That would be overtime for me,' said the cow.

'I'd lose my welfare benefits,' said the duck.

'I'm a dropout and never learned how,' said the pig.

'If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination,' said the goose.

'Then I will do it by myself,' said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.

They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share. But the little red hen
said, 'No, I shall eat all five loaves.'

'Excess profits!' cried the cow. (Nancy Pelosi)

'Capitalist leech!' screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

'I demand equal rights!' yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain. (Ted Kennedy)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around
the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

Then the farmer (Obama) came. He said to the little red hen, 'You must not
be so greedy.'

'But I earned the bread,' said the little red hen.

'Exactly,' said Barack the farmer. 'That is what makes our free enterprise
system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants.
But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must
divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle.'

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who
smiled and clucked, 'I am grateful, for now I truly understand.'

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked
bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free.

And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established. Individual
initiative had died, but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared...so long as
there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying g for.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years,
repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

IS THIS A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

There are a few bright Republicans who post here, but Herring and his
gang are not among them.
Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Oh boy. Don thinks McCain is in trouble because Don thinks John is simple.
That's Harry Krause logic if I ever saw it. You are a good student Donny.

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

There is one problem with the story. Eventually no one plants the seed and
no one makes the bread.

The hen might take the seed and go elsewhere where Obama can't do that and
leave them starving.

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Oh boy. Don thinks McCain is in trouble because Don thinks John is simple.
That's Harry Krause logic if I ever saw it. You are a good student Donny.

You miss the point Jimbo... in reality, that little hen wanted to keep 90%
of the harvested wheat for herself and pay the helpers chickenfeed.
Greediness destroyed the enterprise, not laziness on anyones part.

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Oh boy. Don thinks McCain is in trouble because Don thinks John is simple.
That's Harry Krause logic if I ever saw it. You are a good student Donny.

You miss the point Jimbo... in reality, that little hen wanted to keep 90%
of the harvested wheat for herself and pay the helpers chickenfeed.
Greediness destroyed the enterprise, not laziness on anyones part.

You are getting to be quite the little story teller,Donnie.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:34:19 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Oh boy. Don thinks McCain is in trouble because Don thinks John is simple.
That's Harry Krause logic if I ever saw it. You are a good student Donny.

You miss the point Jimbo... in reality, that little hen wanted to keep 90%
of the harvested wheat for herself and pay the helpers chickenfeed.
Greediness destroyed the enterprise, not laziness on anyones part.

What helpers?

You prove DK correct time after time.

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Virginia, there was a little red hen
who
scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of
wheat.

snip...

You really are simple...no wonder your boy is in trouble.

Oh boy. Don thinks McCain is in trouble because Don thinks John is
simple.
That's Harry Krause logic if I ever saw it. You are a good student
Donny.

You miss the point Jimbo... in reality, that little hen wanted to keep 90%
of the harvested wheat for herself and pay the helpers chickenfeed.
Greediness destroyed the enterprise, not laziness on anyones part.

What helpers?

You prove DK correct time after time.
--

Johnny PrepH....................... you are really showing your age here +
about a dozen more years for effect.

BTW..Ditzy Dan hasn't been "correct" his entire life.

DK DK is offline

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Reality? I hope you're kidding, dummy.

stolen fuel Paul English Cruising 16 June 19th 08 05:38 PM
Stolen Hobi cat Gunner General 0 March 14th 05 04:56 AM
stolen items JOEANDKV Cruising 1 January 8th 05 08:31 PM
More stolen humor ... Eisboch General 8 December 19th 04 03:28 PM
More stolen humor .. Eisboch General 3 December 9th 04 12:40 AM