posted to alt.machines.cnc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

Default Republican Voter Suppression: A Guide

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:38:19 +0100, §ñühwØ£f wrote
(in article ):

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:29:57 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon aided th' terraists
with the following claims :

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:12:01 -0700, ST wrote:

On 10/31/08 4:44 PM, in article
, "hw¤?f
" ?n~u wrote:

Keith nuttle wrote:
The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:30:39 -0400, Buerste did most oddly state:
"Cliff" wrote...
snip

It seems that the Republicans came up with a fool-proof way of
turning Democrat voters away from the polls. The *******s are
putting Republican
volunteers in front of the polling places dressed up as police
holding clipboards filled with mug shots. The Democrats are fleeing
the area without voting.

Voter intimidation using cops. A sure-fire hit.

A couple of INS agents would also keep the democratic voters away from
the voting booths.

Nicely bigoted, you racist ****.
You presume that latinos go with Obama and not support McSame? Where's
your proof of that?

Here ya go Assbag!!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/beh...apo-abc_tracki
g_race_ethnici.html

Latino voters also break for Obama by a wide, 68 to 29 percent margin. As
among African Americans, nearly all Latinos have made up their minds for
sure, with 5 percent saying there's even a chance they could move.

Obama McCain
All voters 53 44

Men 49 46
Women 55 42

White men 44 53
White women 48 49

Whites 46 50
All non-whites 80 16
African Americans 97 1
Hispanics 68 29

Democrats 88 10
Republicans 11 86
Independents 50 46

Your own statistics disprove your earlier assertion. Note that the
Democrat % is markedly higher than the hispanic %. Comprende pendejo?

Heh...you actually *read* em? I just assumed he pulled the numbers
straight from his ass
Si, es la pinche pendejo.

Perfect opportunity for we Canadians to invade the 'mighty' USA! Onward ho!!

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/