Default Has Palin ever read the Constitution?

ABC News reports:

In a conservative radio interview that aired in Washington, D.C.
Friday morning, Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Sarah Palin
said she fears her First Amendment rights may be threatened by "attacks"
from reporters who suggest she is engaging in a negative campaign
against Barack Obama.

Palin told WMAL-AM that her criticism of Obama's associations, like
those with 1960s radical Bill Ayers and the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, should
not be considered negative attacks. Rather, for reporters or columnists
to suggest that it is going negative may constitute an attack that
threatens a candidate's free speech rights under the Constitution, Palin
said.

"If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative
campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations," Palin
told host Chris Plante, "then I don't know what the future of our
country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to
ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

- - -

D'oh. Palin thinks the First Amendment protects her from tough questions
from the media.

What a foching ditz this woman is.

"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've never
wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to present me
with the opportunity...

Sarah Palin is completely unqualified (other than Constitutionally) for
high federal office. She doesn't know the duties of the job she seeks
and she obviously either hasn't read or doesn't understand the Constitution.

Oh...Todd...from what I have seen, your entire family consists of
ditzes. I haven't seen or heard a spark of high intelligence from any of
them.

On Nov 1, 10:13*am, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've never
wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to present me
with the opportunity...

Sarah Palin is completely unqualified (other than Constitutionally) for
high federal office. She doesn't know the duties of the job she seeks
and she obviously either hasn't read or doesn't understand the Constitution.

Oh...Todd...from what I have seen, your entire family consists of
ditzes. I haven't seen or heard a spark of high intelligence from any of
them.

Maybe if you won some litigation because someone beat the hell out of
your fat, stinking low life ass you wouldn't have to lie about
everything.

Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've never
wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to present me
with the opportunity...

Harry can't take a beating like a real man. Pick a fight and loose and
then go running to the courts.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've
never wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to
present me with the opportunity...

Harry can't take a beating like a real man. Pick a fight and loose and
then go running to the courts.

Pick a fight? I wouldn't strike Todd Palin first. And I wouldn't run to
the courts immediately. First, I'd make sure there were witnesses to the
assault, then I'd call the police and press charges. After a conviction,
I'd seek redress in the civil courts.

Didn't you learn procedure when you dropped out of high school to join
the marines?

wrote in message
On Nov 1, 10:13 am, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

[...]

--------
I suspect Boater is an unmarried woman hater. Sure has a passion to pick on
Palin.

All the fishing and boaters I know like women. And for one, think it would
be a great match for McCain/Palin. McCain knows the ropes and can fast
track Palin. Yet Palin is new and fresh to DC, not yet in the old boys back
pocket crowd. Interesting mix.

Canuck57 wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 1, 10:13 am, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
snip
[...]

You're just the type of idiot who if you lived in the states would be
part of the ignorant Republican base.

Nearly 60% of the American public believes Palin is unfit for high
federal office.

On Nov 1, 11:22*am, "Canuck57" wrote:
wrote in message

On Nov 1, 10:13 am, Boater wrote:

D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

[...]

pocket crowd. *Interesting mix.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I don't care much for her personally, but that's kind of beside
the point. Harry tries to make people think he's a great liberal arts
type, yet he simply can't make a point without childish name calling
and petty insults. And you are right, he has a proven track record
right here concerning his hatred of women.

"Boater" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 1, 10:13 am, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
snip
[...]

Actually not. They are voting for a fast talker statist. Obama has the
gift of gab and I can see why people flock to him. They hope somehow he can
save their sorry debt ridden asses from bankruptcy or "stick it to the
rich". It has appeal to the animals at the bottom of the chain because of
their lower cranium capabilities. But liking the talk, and seeing reality
are two distinct things.

In the end the losers will be main street and debtors. All they are going
to get is an unemployment slip and lower wages for the next job. It is
already happening. This government policy of printing money isn't going to
work. In fact there are definitive signs they are causing more problems
than solving.

Government causes the problem and now people vote for more government. How
predictable. I guess we have seen the zenith of American society as we head
into the economic dark ages caused by debt and debtors.

USS Constitution under sail, Boston Harbor 2007 - USS Constitution under sail, 2007.jpg (1/1) [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 1 December 3rd 07 02:12 AM
USS Constitution under sail, Boston Harbor 2007 - USS Constitution under sail, 2007.jpg (0/1) [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 December 2nd 07 10:27 PM
USS Constitution Vic Smith General 7 May 12th 07 12:37 PM
The Constitution Michael ASA 12 July 20th 04 02:56 AM