Default USS Constitution

One of my sons won a lottery to take a ride in July.
They tow it around Boston Harbor for a couple hours, shoot off canon.
There's also a below decks tour.
He invited me as a guest, and I'm thinking about taking the train from
Chicago to Boston.
Anybody know anything about it, and can anybody recommend a place
to stay for the couple days I'm there that won't cost an arm & leg?
I spent months building the large Revell model, but this is the real
deal!

--Vic

On 08 May 2007 15:28:26 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
wrote:

In message , Vic Smith
sprach forth the following:

They tow it around Boston Harbor for a couple hours, shoot off canon.

Pachelbel's Canon?

Typical SLR's I think. I'll know when I see it.

--Vic

On 08 May 2007 15:28:26 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
wrote:

In message , Vic Smith
sprach forth the following:

They tow it around Boston Harbor for a couple hours, shoot off canon.

Pachelbel's Canon?

Taco Bell's

I got to do that in her 200th. birthday year. I HIGHLY recommend
going. It will be a blast. I can't remember what hotel I stayed at,
but look on hotels.com or similar to see what kind of deals you can
find. If you haven't been to Boston, it's worth staying 2-3 days to
see all the sights and enjoy the city. Lots of history and fun stuff
there. You won't need a car... you can walk pretty much everywhere.
Catch the occasional cab if you want to go a long distance. Be sure to
eat at Legal Seafood.

On 9 May 2007 03:20:25 -0700, Keith
wrote:

I got to do that in her 200th. birthday year. I HIGHLY recommend
going. It will be a blast. I can't remember what hotel I stayed at,
but look on hotels.com or similar to see what kind of deals you can
find. If you haven't been to Boston, it's worth staying 2-3 days to
see all the sights and enjoy the city. Lots of history and fun stuff
there. You won't need a car... you can walk pretty much everywhere.
Catch the occasional cab if you want to go a long distance. Be sure to
eat at Legal Seafood.

Thanks for the advice, Keith.
She hoisted sail on her 200th BD. Did you see that?

--Vic

wrote:

I got to do that in her 200th. birthday year. I HIGHLY recommend
going. It will be a blast. I can't remember what hotel I stayed at,
but look on hotels.com or similar to see what kind of deals you can
find. If you haven't been to Boston, it's worth staying 2-3 days to
see all the sights and enjoy the city. Lots of history and fun stuff
there. You won't need a car... you can walk pretty much everywhere.
Catch the occasional cab if you want to go a long distance. Be sure to
eat at Legal Seafood.

Thanks for the advice, Keith.
She hoisted sail on her 200th BD. Did you see that?

I not only saw it, I was on the escort boat when she was brought into
the mouth of Marblehead Harbor.

wrote:

I got to do that in her 200th. birthday year. I HIGHLY recommend
going. It will be a blast. I can't remember what hotel I stayed at,
but look on hotels.com or similar to see what kind of deals you can
find. If you haven't been to Boston, it's worth staying 2-3 days to
see all the sights and enjoy the city. Lots of history and fun stuff
there. You won't need a car... you can walk pretty much everywhere.
Catch the occasional cab if you want to go a long distance. Be sure to
eat at Legal Seafood.

Thanks for the advice, Keith.
She hoisted sail on her 200th BD. Did you see that?

--Vic

No, didn't see that. They told us they wanted to, but she wasn't quite
ready. Must have happened later that year.