[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Has Palin ever read the Constitution?

On Nov 1, 10:13*am, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.

Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've never
wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to present me
with the opportunity...

Sarah Palin is completely unqualified (other than Constitutionally) for
high federal office. She doesn't know the duties of the job she seeks
and she obviously either hasn't read or doesn't understand the Constitution.

Oh...Todd...from what I have seen, your entire family consists of
ditzes. I haven't seen or heard a spark of high intelligence from any of
them.

Maybe if you won some litigation because someone beat the hell out of
your fat, stinking low life ass you wouldn't have to lie about
everything.