Default So, when is George W. Bush...

....going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Just like Gore kept Clinton locked up.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
....going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

For sure he hasn't spent 2/3 of his term in office campaigning on his
own behalf.

"Boater" wrote in message
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Have you taken good notice of his appearance lately?
Regardless of your opinion of him or your habit of blaming everything wrong
under the sun on him,
I can't help but to feel for him. The poor ******* is completely worn out.
The war, the economy, his unpopular reputation (even from those in his own
party) have done the guy in.

Bet he can't wait to go back to Crawford and crack open a cold one.

You don't have to add anything else Harry.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Have you taken good notice of his appearance lately?
Regardless of your opinion of him or your habit of blaming everything wrong
under the sun on him,
I can't help but to feel for him. The poor ******* is completely worn out.
The war, the economy, his unpopular reputation (even from those in his own
party) have done the guy in.

Bet he can't wait to go back to Crawford and crack open a cold one.

You don't have to add anything else Harry.

Eisboch

If Bush looks worse for wear, it is because of his years of alcohol and
drug abuse, not because of the hard thinking or hard work he has put in
as president. Bush has been the laziest president in my lifetime, and
the one with the shortest list of meaningful accomplishment.

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

I knew you could not resist.

I don't care what your personal beliefs are. There is no proven evidence
that he, serving as POTUS, has abused alcohol or drugs.

He's worn out.

Eisboch

Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

People like you obama, and in wall street advisers have made it
impossible for John McCain to use President Bush as a reference, because
everything President Bush has done has been spun in a negative light.

We can thank President Bush for being there when we need a person with
common sense.

His common sense was there for 911. Can you imagine gore's response.
"That was bad, don't do that again. By blowing up those buildings you
created a lot of carbon dioxide that is destroying the earth"

He was there for New Orleans. The governments in the area refused to
admit they had a problem and ask for assistance from the Federal
government. You blamed President Bush for not responding fast enough. It
is the law that the federal government can not come into the state
without their permission. 150 years ago, we fought a war over states
rights.

He realized what was necessary to lower gas prices. He remove the ban
placed in effect by bill clinton and the price of oil drop from over
140/br to less that 70/br.

He realized what was necessary in the current financial crisis and again
did the right thing. The democrats in congress, tried to do not
anything as usual, and the crisis got worse. Now they have supported
President Bush, the market is starting to respond.

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Worn out from what? Screwing things up? Not thinking through the
possible ramifications of his screw-ups.

I didn't say he was drinking and snorting while president, by the way.
But he has a history of it, and it is pretty well known. Years of doing
that sort of stuff takes its toll.

Bush, I believe, has taken more "vacation days" than any other president
I can recall.

Now, Cheney...he is a hard working man. Totally wrong in just about
everything, but hard-working.

Keith nuttle wrote:
Boater wrote:
[...]

Wow! That's a great rationalization for a president who failed us almost
entirely.

My feeling is that if Gore were President, 9-11 might not have happened.

I love your excuse for Bush's failures in New Orleans.

On Oct 30, 12:13*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That's our Harry. If someone's view is different than his, he'll make
sure to let you know! WAFA.
I can just see that fat smelly sweaty neanderthal drooling all over
his keyboard as he types to every person who'll engage him.

George Bush does good!!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 October 19th 05 12:23 AM
Why George Bush? JG ASA 10 March 1st 05 01:02 AM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM