Default So, when is George W. Bush...

On Oct 30, 12:24*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Have you taken good notice of his appearance lately?
Regardless of your opinion of him or your habit of blaming everything
wrong under the sun on him,
I can't help but to feel for him. *The poor ******* is completely worn
out. The war, the economy, his unpopular reputation (even from those in
his own party) have done the guy in.

Bet he can't wait to go back to Crawford and crack open a cold one.

You don't have to add anything else Harry.

Eisboch
If Bush looks worse for wear, it is because of his years of alcohol and
drug abuse, not because of the hard thinking or hard work he has put in as
president. Bush has been the laziest president in my lifetime, and the one
with the shortest list of meaningful accomplishment.

I knew you could not resist.

I don't care what your personal beliefs are. *There is no proven evidence
that he, serving as POTUS, has abused alcohol or drugs.

He's worn out.

Eisboch

Worn out from what? Screwing things up? Not thinking through the
possible ramifications of his screw-ups.

It's a shame that you've never had a job that meaningful, intense, and
people counted on you heavily or you would know that it takes a lot
out of you.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Oct 30, 12:13 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That's our Harry. If someone's view is different than his, he'll make
sure to let you know! WAFA.
I can just see that fat smelly sweaty neanderthal drooling all over
his keyboard as he types to every person who'll engage him.

Just think of how dull it would be around here were it not for tossing
around old bean bag Krause. Kind of like when old Skipper was here to
entertain us. Remember.

Boater wrote:
Keith nuttle wrote:
Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why
not...he sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

People like you obama, and in wall street advisers have made it
impossible for John McCain to use President Bush as a reference,
because everything President Bush has done has been spun in a negative
light.

We can thank President Bush for being there when we need a person with
common sense.

His common sense was there for 911. Can you imagine gore's response.
"That was bad, don't do that again. By blowing up those buildings you
created a lot of carbon dioxide that is destroying the earth"

He was there for New Orleans. The governments in the area refused to
admit they had a problem and ask for assistance from the Federal
government. You blamed President Bush for not responding fast enough.
It is the law that the federal government can not come into the state
without their permission. 150 years ago, we fought a war over states
rights.

He realized what was necessary to lower gas prices. He remove the ban
placed in effect by bill clinton and the price of oil drop from over
140/br to less that 70/br.

He realized what was necessary in the current financial crisis and
again did the right thing. The democrats in congress, tried to do not
anything as usual, and the crisis got worse. Now they have supported
President Bush, the market is starting to respond.

Wow! That's a great rationalization for a president who failed us almost
entirely.

My feeling is that if Gore were President, 9-11 might not have happened.

The really sad thins is that I think you believe that.

I love your excuse for Bush's failures in New Orleans.

Mississippi didn't have a problem helping its own.

On Oct 30, 1:03*pm, BAR wrote:

I love your excuse for Bush's failures in New Orleans.

Mississippi didn't have a problem helping its own.

Neither does Florida. But Miss. and FL. both have the advantage of
not being weighted down with sorry, do-nothing Democratic Mayors and
Governors. Those LA Dems tried to commit mass murder.

"Boater" wrote in message

My feeling is that if Gore were President, 9-11 might not have happened.

Right. That's just about when you went off the deep end.

9/11 was planned well before GWB and was going to happen regardless of who
was president.

What was VP Al Gore thinking about on February 26, 1993?

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 30, 6:04*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

What was VP *Al Gore thinking about on February 26, 1993?

Eisboch

Al Gore? You mean the guy that said:

" If global warming gets any worse we'll all freeze to death"

That Al Gore?

Beats me, I don't know what he was thinking.

On Oct 30, 10:06*am, Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Hey Harry, my good fellow, who was president when your dad reached New
York Harbor after crossing the Atlantic in a runabout to a tumultous
fireboat welcome? Was it President I. M. Makingthisup? Or perhaps
President Harry Z. Psychotic? Or was it while you were working for
President Bush's father? Do tell.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 10:06 am, Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Hey Harry, my good fellow, who was president when your dad reached New
York Harbor after crossing the Atlantic in a runabout to a tumultous
fireboat welcome? Was it President I. M. Makingthisup? Or perhaps
President Harry Z. Psychotic? Or was it while you were working for
President Bush's father? Do tell.

Better get to work on those legal briefs.
It'll be a cold drafty winter without them.

MMC MMC is offline

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

People like you obama, and in wall street advisers have made it impossible
for John McCain to use President Bush as a reference, because everything
President Bush has done has been spun in a negative light.

We can thank President Bush for being there when we need a person with
common sense.

His common sense was there for 911.

uh, yeah. A lot of talk and then half ass the chase for Bin Ladin followed
by invading a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. The focus
was Iraq, and 9/11 was the excuse.
About that "other" war that has become just a sidebar for not just the
administration and the media, but also the American people; this is from an
interview with GWB by Dana Milbank of the Washington Post in August 2003:
"We've got about 10,000 troops there, which is down from, obviously, major
combat operations," [Bush] said. "And they're there to provide security and
they're there to provide reconstruction help. But both those functions are
being gradually replaced by other troops. Germany, for example, is now
providing the troops for ISAF [International Security Assistance Force],
which is the security force for Afghanistan, under NATO control. In other
words, more and more coalition forces and friends are beginning to carry a
lot of the burden in Afghanistan."
MILBANK (continuing directly): In fact, the 10,000 troops in Afghanistan
represent the highest number of U.S. soldiers in the country since the war
there began. By the time the Taliban government had been vanquished in
December 2001, U.S. troops numbered fewer than 3,000 in Afghanistan. And
three months later, in March 2002, when the last major battle against
remnants of the Taliban and al Qaeda took place in eastern Afghanistan,
about 5,000 U.S. troops were in the country.
So, in case it's unclear, we sent 3,000 troops after the scum that attacked
us at home during the early tough months. By comparison, Reagan sent 7,000
to Granada.
The Bush machine sent 192,000 troops, accompanied by 40 some thousand Brits
and a few thousands from "Coalition of the Willing" countries to invade
Iraq.
So, why on earth did he send 64 times (or 6,400 percent) more troops to the
wrong war than after Al Queda?
Some brilliant stratigic plan to start a war in the wrong place and hope the
bad guys show up?
Common sense? Incompetence? Or indifference?
You figure it out.

Can you imagine gore's response.

Maybe he'd have gone after the right target?

He was there for New Orleans. The governments in the area refused to admit
they had a problem and ask for assistance from the Federal government. You
blamed President Bush for not responding fast enough. It is the law that
the federal government can not come into the state without their
permission. 150 years ago, we fought a war over states rights.

Maybe ask the people in NO what they think about his response instead of
forming your own opinion?

He realized what was necessary to lower gas prices. He remove the ban
placed in effect by bill clinton and the price of oil drop from over
140/br to less that 70/br.

So, he lowered gas prices by destroying the world economy? I agree he was
just a part of this catastrophy, but your the one that claimed the
"victory".

He realized what was necessary in the current financial crisis and again
did the right thing. The democrats in congress, tried to do not anything
as usual, and the crisis got worse. Now they have supported President
Bush, the market is starting to respond.

Yeah, it'll be fixed in a couple of weeks. Some plan- give 3/4 of a trillion
dollars his treasury idiot with no more of a plan than to dole out to the
banks that largely caused all this crap.

You must have a hell of a sense of humor!

The really sad thins is that I think you believe that.

He does! That's whay everyone should discount *everything* he says. He's a
lunatic... pure and simple. There's just no other way to describe it. Only a
lunatic would put up with, and continue to take the abuse he does. Very odd.

--Mike

"BAR" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
Keith nuttle wrote:
Boater wrote:
[...]

George Bush does good!!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 October 19th 05 12:23 AM
Why George Bush? JG ASA 10 March 1st 05 01:02 AM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM