[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default So, when is George W. Bush...

On Oct 30, 12:13*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...going to warm up a few huge public crowds for the candidate of his
party, John McPalin?

Haven't seen much of Bush out stumping for McPalin. Dunno why not...he
sure as hell isn't occupied doing anything else.

Where are you, Dubya?

Have you taken good notice of his appearance lately?
Regardless of your opinion of him or your habit of blaming everything
wrong under the sun on him,
I can't help but to feel for him. *The poor ******* is completely worn
out. The war, the economy, his unpopular reputation (even from those in
his own party) have done the guy in.

Bet he can't wait to go back to Crawford and crack open a cold one.

You don't have to add anything else Harry.

Eisboch

If Bush looks worse for wear, it is because of his years of alcohol and
drug abuse, not because of the hard thinking or hard work he has put in as
president. Bush has been the laziest president in my lifetime, and the one
with the shortest list of meaningful accomplishment.

I knew you could not resist.

I don't care what your personal beliefs are. *There is no proven evidence
that he, serving as POTUS, has abused alcohol or drugs.

He's worn out.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That's our Harry. If someone's view is different than his, he'll make
sure to let you know! WAFA.
I can just see that fat smelly sweaty neanderthal drooling all over
his keyboard as he types to every person who'll engage him.