posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Dan Dan is offline

Default ACORN Kool-Aid

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:51:58 GMT, Snarky
wrote:

Despite a recent Supreme Court decision upholding Ohio's refusal to
disenfranchise 200,000 legitimate voters based on this absurd demand to
"match" voter names to databases, White House operatives are still
fighting to purge these names from the rolls. President George Bush last
week personally asked his Attorney General Mike Mukasey to renew
Republican efforts to disenfranchise these voters.

Contrary to Mr. McCain's assertions, the real threat to democracy is from
the GOP itself.
]

None of that surprises me in the least. I wonder why?

Because you are a mind numbed pre-programmed far left extremist fringe
kook.

I am pretty sure he will take that compliment in the spirit it was given.

Dan
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:45:44 -0800, Dan wrote these lies, denials,
arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations:
Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:51:58 GMT, Snarky wrote:

Despite a recent Supreme Court decision upholding Ohio's refusal to
disenfranchise 200,000 legitimate voters based on this absurd demand
to "match" voter names to databases, White House operatives are still
fighting to purge these names from the rolls. President George Bush
last week personally asked his Attorney General Mike Mukasey to renew
Republican efforts to disenfranchise these voters.

Contrary to Mr. McCain's assertions, the real threat to democracy is
from the GOP itself.
]
None of that surprises me in the least. I wonder why?

Because you are a mind numbed pre-programmed far left extremist fringe
kook.

I am pretty sure he will take that compliment in the spirit it was given.

Pretty much, yeah.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?
"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.
"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality CheckĀ©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.

ACORN in the news tonight. Robert Jones[_2_] General 27 October 11th 08 04:34 PM
Obama-Acorn Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 10th 08 06:37 PM
Kool Tie Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 31 June 16th 08 07:06 PM