posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Dan Dan is offline

Default ACORN Kool-Aid

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:51:58 GMT, Snarky
wrote:

Despite a recent Supreme Court decision upholding Ohio's refusal to
disenfranchise 200,000 legitimate voters based on this absurd demand to
"match" voter names to databases, White House operatives are still
fighting to purge these names from the rolls. President George Bush last
week personally asked his Attorney General Mike Mukasey to renew
Republican efforts to disenfranchise these voters.

Contrary to Mr. McCain's assertions, the real threat to democracy is from
the GOP itself.
]

None of that surprises me in the least. I wonder why?

Because you are a mind numbed pre-programmed far left extremist fringe
kook.

I am pretty sure he will take that compliment in the spirit it was given.

Dan