Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:04 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 29, 9:40 am, nicenips wrote:
"McCain '64 Car Crash"
At this juncture, I don't care whether the story's true or not. I
just WANT it to be true.
ANYTHING that adds to this miserable lying war-criminal *******'s
negative resume is good news to non-ignorant, educated "Americans."
Where would *you* find one of those?

Among the non-McCain/Palin voters, of course.

You know that's not true. The non-ignorant, educated voters are the
ones in the top 5% of wage earners, and they are *not* voting for the
Obamanation.

The non-educated, ignorant voters are the ones that are having their
votes bought using the money Nobama is going to take from the top 5%
and will "redistribute". You know, the liberal sheep.

Last time I looked, Obama had more college educated voter supporters
than McCain. And that was before it because apparently Palin was
knowledge-challenged.

I've been to four Obama-Biden rallies, two in DC, one in Maryland and
one in Virginia. The crowds...and they've been big ones...are far better
behaved than the GOP "base" that seems to congregate at McPalin events.
And I know this will hurt...there are lots of people of color at the
Obama events. Most of those I see at McPalin events are white.

Seems to me that even if you are a member of a racial or ethnic minority
and haven't had some of the educational benefits of white folks, you
still know how to behave better than the white folks at McPalin rallies,
eh?

McCain '64 Car Crash [email protected] General 8 November 2nd 08 08:09 PM
McCain '64 Car Crash nicenips General 3 November 2nd 08 08:37 AM
McCain '64 Car Crash JimH[_5_] General 3 October 29th 08 11:46 AM
McCain '64 Car Crash [email protected] General 0 October 29th 08 12:43 AM
Curious about a crash? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 8th 03 08:23 AM