posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats
[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

On Oct 30, 12:18*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:

You're the one that brought up race, not me. *You do it all the time,
it seems to be on your mind. *Maybe your aneurysm will burst, and
relieve you of that nasty thought.

Yes, I mentioned race directly. The undercurrents of racism are there in
many of your posts. I know the code words and phrases.

From the comtents of your racists post, you know the code words,
secret handshakes, and have the sheet to go with it.