posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:04 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 29, 9:40 am, nicenips wrote:
"McCain '64 Car Crash"
At this juncture, I don't care whether the story's true or not. I
just WANT it to be true.
ANYTHING that adds to this miserable lying war-criminal *******'s
negative resume is good news to non-ignorant, educated "Americans."
Where would *you* find one of those?

Among the non-McCain/Palin voters, of course.

You know that's not true. The non-ignorant, educated voters are the
ones in the top 5% of wage earners, and they are *not* voting for the
Obamanation.

The non-educated, ignorant voters are the ones that are having their
votes bought using the money Nobama is going to take from the top 5%
and will "redistribute". You know, the liberal sheep.

Last time I looked, Obama had more college educated voter supporters
than McCain. And that was before it because apparently Palin was
knowledge-challenged.

I've been to four Obama-Biden rallies, two in DC, one in Maryland and
one in Virginia. The crowds...and they've been big ones...are far better
behaved than the GOP "base" that seems to congregate at McPalin events.
And I know this will hurt...there are lots of people of color at the
Obama events. Most of those I see at McPalin events are white.

Seems to me that even if you are a member of a racial or ethnic minority
and haven't had some of the educational benefits of white folks, you
still know how to behave better than the white folks at McPalin rallies,
eh?

On Oct 29, 2:30*pm, Boater wrote:

Last time I looked, Obama had more college educated voter supporters
than McCain. And that was before it because apparently Palin was
knowledge-challenged.

Care to try that again? Ted Kennedy can put together a better
sentence than that on his most inebriated day.

I've been to four Obama-Biden rallies, two in DC, one in Maryland and
one in Virginia. The crowds...and they've been big ones...are far better
behaved than the GOP "base" that seems to congregate at McPalin events.
And I know this will hurt...there are lots of people of color at the
Obama events. Most of those I see at McPalin events are white.

Uh-huh. The McCain rally I attended was well behaved. The MSM just
won't show the stuff that goes on at Nobama rallies... don't want to
hurt their boy, ya know.

I'm sure there are people of color at Hussein's rallies. I'm also
sure that there are whites at McCain's rallies. So? Why would you
make that distinction... are you saying that "people of color" are
racists, and are making their choice based on skin color?

On Oct 30, 11:44*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:30 pm, Boater wrote:

Uh-huh. *The McCain rally I attended was well behaved. *The MSM just
won't show the stuff that goes on at Nobama rallies... don't want to
hurt their boy, ya know.

I'm sure there are people of color at Hussein's rallies. *I'm also
sure that there are whites at McCain's rallies. *So? *Why would you
make that distinction... are you saying that "people of color" are
racists, and are making their choice based on skin color?

The only thing that's working for the McPalin campaign is the daily
inciting of rage, fear and hatred among the easily-led gomers at their
rallies. McCain and Palin are doing a terrific job spewing out the
really evil and divisive stuff.

The truth hurts.

You're really right on the edge there with your hatred of the
possibility of a black president...hope it happens and it gives you a
stroke.

You're the one that brought up race, not me. You do it all the time,
it seems to be on your mind. Maybe your aneurysm will burst, and
relieve you of that nasty thought.

wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:30 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Rage, hate and fear...the only arrows in the Republican quiver.
I don't think it is going to work this year.

Yes, I mentioned race directly. The undercurrents of racism are there in
many of your posts. I know the code words and phrases.

posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats

On Oct 30, 12:04*pm, BAR wrote:

Race has nothing to do with it. It is all about ideology. It is you, the
Democrats, who can't get past race and gender.- Hide quoted text -

That's their base, and how they hold on to it. Democrats opposed
ending slavery, and now they've enslaved a whole new generation by
trying to tell them that the rich, white Republicans are out to get
them. It's pathetic, but amazingly it seems to work.

On Oct 30, 12:18*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:

You're the one that brought up race, not me. *You do it all the time,
it seems to be on your mind. *Maybe your aneurysm will burst, and
relieve you of that nasty thought.

Yes, I mentioned race directly. The undercurrents of racism are there in
many of your posts. I know the code words and phrases.

From the comtents of your racists post, you know the code words,
secret handshakes, and have the sheet to go with it.

McCain '64 Car Crash [email protected] General 8 November 2nd 08 08:09 PM
McCain '64 Car Crash nicenips General 3 November 2nd 08 08:37 AM
McCain '64 Car Crash JimH[_5_] General 3 October 29th 08 11:46 AM
McCain '64 Car Crash [email protected] General 0 October 29th 08 12:43 AM
Curious about a crash? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 8th 03 08:23 AM