posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats
[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

On Oct 29, 2:30*pm, Boater wrote:

Last time I looked, Obama had more college educated voter supporters
than McCain. And that was before it because apparently Palin was
knowledge-challenged.

Care to try that again? Ted Kennedy can put together a better
sentence than that on his most inebriated day.

I've been to four Obama-Biden rallies, two in DC, one in Maryland and
one in Virginia. The crowds...and they've been big ones...are far better
behaved than the GOP "base" that seems to congregate at McPalin events.
And I know this will hurt...there are lots of people of color at the
Obama events. Most of those I see at McPalin events are white.

Uh-huh. The McCain rally I attended was well behaved. The MSM just
won't show the stuff that goes on at Nobama rallies... don't want to
hurt their boy, ya know.

I'm sure there are people of color at Hussein's rallies. I'm also
sure that there are whites at McCain's rallies. So? Why would you
make that distinction... are you saying that "people of color" are
racists, and are making their choice based on skin color?