Jim Jim is offline

Default Barry and Harry peas in a pod

Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart. These
people shouldn't have been born according to Krause. Barak Obama takes
Harry's strong beliefs a step further, saying that they shouldnt recieve
any care if born. Harry and Obama insist that every baby born should be
perfect. Kill them before they are born, Harry says. They are not unborn
babies , Harry says, They are JUST fetus. This is just one insane
concept that Barry and Harry share. Most people cherish their children,
from conception to death. A few have babies just to increase their
welfare take. Those folks should not be permitted to conceive. But our
liberal friends wont go there.

I shamelessly stole the following from another post that had been cross
posted to many news groups, thanks to our friend Harry.

Since when have people with DS been capable of reproduction? They're not
just genetic accidents, they're dead ends. They're sweet and kind, as a
rule, but they aren't viable continuations of the species.

Here's a few people who might disagree with you:

http://www.janecameron.com/about.html

http://www.welcome.to/chrisburke

http://www.jacobhalpin.com/about_jacob.htm

http://www.bernadetteresha.com/bio.htm

http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/1623/st...biography.html

http://www.sujeet.com/

http://users.psln.com/sharing/Michael/mainMichael.html
(scroll to the bottom of the page for his accomplishments)

Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Of course I'm not afraid of *you* but I find your core beliefs
frightening for America. You're just a washed-up old fart whose "heyday"
was nearly 40 years ago in Vietnam. You haven't schitt since.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Of course I'm not afraid of *you* but I find your core beliefs
frightening for America. You're just a washed-up old fart whose "heyday"
was nearly 40 years ago in Vietnam. You haven't schitt since.

Why are you afraid of my core beliefs? Are you afraid of your shadow too?

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you
and several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Of course I'm not afraid of *you* but I find your core beliefs
frightening for America. You're just a washed-up old fart whose
"heyday" was nearly 40 years ago in Vietnam. You haven't schitt since.

Why are you afraid of my core beliefs? Are you afraid of your shadow too?

Your core beliefs are destroying this country.

"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Of course I'm not afraid of *you* but I find your core beliefs
frightening for America. You're just a washed-up old fart whose "heyday"
was nearly 40 years ago in Vietnam. You haven't schitt since.

Why are you afraid of my core beliefs? Are you afraid of your shadow too?

Your core beliefs are destroying this country.

How the hell are 40-50 year old core beliefs, many subscribed to by people
like Jack Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and even ol' Ronny Wrinkles himself
"destroying" this country?

Those of us with "old fashioned" core beliefs aren't changing.
Something else is.

Eisboch

On Oct 29, 10:58*am, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.

Of course I'm not afraid of *you* but I find your core beliefs
frightening for America. You're just a washed-up old fart whose "heyday"
was nearly 40 years ago in Vietnam. You haven't schitt since.- Hide quoted text -

Tell us, what do you know about Jim, his service to country and what
he's done since, liar?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:47:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
[...]

Your core beliefs have nothing to do with what's been co-opted by
clever people who've bent conservative language and phrases to suit
their far-from-conservative goals.

What's sold as conservative by Republicans certainly is not, unless
you're an evangelical "values" voter. Otherwise, the Bush
Administration could only be defined as radical.

jps