Jim Jim is offline

Default Barry and Harry peas in a pod

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here is a topic that is near and dear to Harry N Krause's heart.

I find it both fascinating and a bit scary that pondscum like you and
several others here are so obsessed with me.

Get a life, schitthead. Maybe you can re-up in the Navy and hand out
soap in the showers again.

You aren't afraid of me. You are afraid of the truth.

No reason to be fascinated either. We are just having fun with your
bizarre viewpoints, of which there seems to be an endless stream, day
after day. You are the fooze ball of rec.boats. IOW The new Skipper.