Default Obama again wins "debate"

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:09:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

Um! you did show us pictures of the cabinets along with the boxes
they came in, with the made in China stamps all over them.

The cabinets were made in Virginia, schitt-for-brains. Nice try.

Lessee! You went to Virginia to build your cabinets. You had em
boxed up and shipped to your house. You then unboxed them and
screwed them to your walls with your own two chubby little hands.
Nice try poo brain.

D'oh. Sorry, bozo...the cabinets arrived here by truck. I ordered
them from a store, the store processed the order and so on and so
forth.

I know things are done a bit differently in your part of central
Florida, but we don't marry our cousins or sisters around here, either.

Oh! I'm so sorry. I must have misunderstood you when you said you
built the cabinets.
And I hope you aren't inferring that we marry our cousins and sisters
here in beautiful Florida. We do it up nice and proper, complete with
the wife taking on the husbands surname.

How...dull.

Busted again. Your problem is you don't think your lies through before
you blurt them out.

Good night.

Most of us learned that lesson when we were 8 years old.

Glad to hear you admit to being a well practiced liar.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

[...]

I think they practice on the cousins they marry.
Jim Jim is offline

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

[...]

And your language skills came from where? Prison?
Jim Jim is offline

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

[...]

Bar is from Maryland. I thought they outlawed inbreeding in Maryland
back in the 1960s

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

[...]

Oh, you are an admitted liar who has also spent time in prison. What
else haven't you told us?

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Obama again wins "debate" Jim General 0 October 16th 08 10:55 PM
Obama again wins "debate" Jim General 1 October 16th 08 10:31 PM
Obama again wins "debate" Jim General 1 October 16th 08 10:24 PM