Default Why is Sarah Palin in...

On Oct 15, 4:20*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

I also don't trust people who repeat "my friend" over and over.
Same with women with two last names.

Eisboch
What's your problem with women who maintain their unmarried name and use
it along with their married name? It's not something new, you know.

The comment was a ha,ha. ... a joke ... levity ... * ah, *never mind.

Eisboch

Sometimes, to mix a metaphor, you can't tell what the *jokes are in here
without a *program.- Hide quoted text -

We all know you're a joke WAFA