Default Why is Sarah Palin in...

On Oct 15, 12:43*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama isn't really scary. * *It's the combination of him, Pelosi, Reid and
Barney Frank that will put the final nails in the coffin of the USA as we've
known it.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Good! I certainly don't want the next four or eight years to be like
the previous eight years.

wrote in message
On Oct 15, 12:43 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama isn't really scary. It's the combination of him, Pelosi, Reid and
Barney Frank that will put the final nails in the coffin of the USA as
we've
known it.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Good! I certainly don't want the next four or eight years to be like
the previous eight years.

=========================

Be very careful what you hope for.

On Oct 15, 5:22*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 15, 12:43 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama isn't really scary. It's the combination of him, Pelosi, Reid and
Barney Frank that will put the final nails in the coffin of the USA as
we've
known it.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Good! I certainly don't want the next four or eight years to be like
the previous eight years.

=========================

Be very careful what you hope for.

Do you want the next for or eight to be like the previous????

On Oct 15, 4:35*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:52:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 15, 12:43*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama isn't really scary. * *It's the combination of him, Pelosi, Reid and
Barney Frank that will put the final nails in the coffin of the USA as we've
known it.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Good! I certainly don't want the next four or eight years to be like
the previous eight years.

Whooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally missed the friggin' point.
--

Uh, no.

wrote in message
On Oct 15, 5:22 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 15, 12:43 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama isn't really scary. It's the combination of him, Pelosi, Reid and
Barney Frank that will put the final nails in the coffin of the USA as
we've
known it.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Good! I certainly don't want the next four or eight years to be like
the previous eight years.

Be very careful what you hope for.

Do you want the next for or eight to be like the previous????

Of course not, with either, things can get worse, much worse.

51 things about sarah palin HK General 39 September 7th 08 07:15 PM
Sarah Palin was so mean [email protected] General 9 September 5th 08 12:40 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM