posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Repubs on Terrorists

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:19:50 -0400, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:35:07 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Oct 14, 3:17 am, Cliff wrote:
[
TEACHER ARRESTED

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International
Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a
protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is
a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who
has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us,' the Attorney General said. 'They desire
solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of
absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to
themselves as 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a common
denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every
triangle.''

When asked to comment on the arrest, President George Bush said, 'If God had
wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, He would have given us
more fingers............and toes.'

White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or
profound statement by the President.
]
Wow! I actually enjoyed a Cliffie post. First in a long, long time.

Can you tell us the Buffalo Theory of brain cell natural selection
again?

Whatever your politics, however you lean and however you feel about
the current administration, this report is interesting.

As tragic as the loss of any member of the US Armed Forces is,
consider the below statistics:
The annual fatalities, by any cause, of military members while
actively serving in the armed forces from 1980 through 2006:
1980 2,392 (Carter)

SNIP table of deaths...

2007 899 (George W)

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths
George W years (2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Are you surprised when you look at these figures?

Not surprised one little bit, they are innacurate. Look at Table number
5 in the linked document, the Bush numbers have been changed from the
original (cited) Data.

Amusingly, table 5 has a footnote noting that distorted versions of that
table are circulating on the internet.

Yet again, Gummy sending out distortions because there are no 'Facts'
that suit him.

Odd..it appears that the distortion comes from your ilk.

"Note: Distorted versions of Tables 4 and 5 have been circulating
through the Internet. As the tables here and on
the Department of Defense website show, total military deaths and
hostile deaths increased from 2001 to 2005,
and then decreased in 2006."

Those distortions are from the Antiwar buffoons.

Care to provide the differences between my citation and the numbers in
the PDF?

Then we will match it up with the ones from your antiwar buffoons.

Double dog dare you Stup..pid.

Gunner

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:06:29 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:13:27 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:30:59 -0700, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:31:13 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and
counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Page 11 deals with casualties of the Vietnam War.

?????

Now you are being obtuse. CRS-8 is page 11 on my pdf viewer.

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and
counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Page 11 deals with casualties of the Vietnam War.

?????

Now you are being obtuse. CRS-8 is page 11 on my pdf viewer.

Heads up ****tard....CRS-8...is page 8.

Look at the index

You arnt very bright are you.....pity

Gunner

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:35:27 -0400, john

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:30:59 -0700, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:31:13 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Silence............... another foot , same mouth

Care to point out I read the OPs comment before just now?

Im curious Johnny...what does Vietnam Casualties have to do with Bush
and Clinton?

Seems you didnt view page 11 now did you? But just like a well
trained lapdog, when you hear your masters voice..you bark...pit yorky
indeed.

Typical of ignorant people, when you don't have a valid argument or
facts you start trying to insult everyone or trying to degrade them. You
must be studying to become a politician. I'm afraid though, you have a
long way to go.

John

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Did they even count National Guard troops killed in Afghanistan
& Iraq?
--
Cliff

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:35:40 -0400, john
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Johnny Johnny Johnny boy-o....tis simply the tactics one must use when
dealing with leftwingers, the masters of the adhoms. Im only using
their tools against them. They (and you) simply hate it when their
playbook is used when responding to them.

Deal with it, tough it out, get a grip, cowboy up.

Hummm...then you are admitting that Liberals are ignorant people?
I do agree with you. And of course, its a proven fact that those who
exhibit the clear signs of Liberalism, are mentally ill.
Liberalism afterall, is a mental illness, and a rather nasty one at
that. Creates entire groups of pyschopathic individuals, all running
on poorly controlled emotion, unable to use their higher brain centers
of reason, rational thought and having little grip on reality..

Quite sad really, Millions of people, all stuck at the mental level of
5 yr olds. The worst part is, that like lemmings, they herd up and run
off the cliff regularly, but only after rampaging across the land,
laying waste to everything in sight.

Looks like we are needing a massive delivery of Decon, no?

Gunner

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Did they even count National Guard troops killed in Afghanistan
& Iraq?
--
Cliff

Yes, that graph includes all active armed forces. It appears that my
response to Gunner's original message didn't post for some reason. I also
went back to the government source and found that Gunner's cut-and-paste
source had just more or less doubled the numbers during the Clinton
administration. g

Jim Rosen would have enjoyed this one. Gunner didn't even bother to check
the source, even when the link was right there in front of his face..

--
Ed Huntress

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

When you and Michael decided to share a brain, you should have asked for the
left half.

--
Ed Huntress

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Translation: "Yipyipyipyip...yipyipyip..."

Laugh laugh laugh

Just love pit yorkies. When you tire of them, you can simply feed em
to the cats, or flush em down the toilet.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

In your case, you would probably hand it off the end of the deck.