posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Repubs on Terrorists

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:35:40 -0400, john
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:35:27 -0400, john

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:30:59 -0700, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:31:13 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner wrote:

Clinton years (1993-2000): 14,107 deaths George W years
(2001-2007): 7,932 deaths

Clinton years 1 death from hostile action. George W. 2603 and
counting.

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

You realize you lied, right?

It's your source, but if you go to page 11 of the above link, you will
see a column for *hostile action*. If my math is in error, please show
me where.

Silence............... another foot , same mouth

Care to point out I read the OPs comment before just now?

Im curious Johnny...what does Vietnam Casualties have to do with Bush
and Clinton?

Seems you didnt view page 11 now did you? But just like a well
trained lapdog, when you hear your masters voice..you bark...pit yorky
indeed.

Typical of ignorant people, when you don't have a valid argument or
facts you start trying to insult everyone or trying to degrade them. You
must be studying to become a politician. I'm afraid though, you have a
long way to go.

John

Johnny Johnny Johnny boy-o....tis simply the tactics one must use when
dealing with leftwingers, the masters of the adhoms. Im only using
their tools against them. They (and you) simply hate it when their
playbook is used when responding to them.

Deal with it, tough it out, get a grip, cowboy up.

Hummm...then you are admitting that Liberals are ignorant people?
I do agree with you. And of course, its a proven fact that those who
exhibit the clear signs of Liberalism, are mentally ill.
Liberalism afterall, is a mental illness, and a rather nasty one at
that. Creates entire groups of pyschopathic individuals, all running
on poorly controlled emotion, unable to use their higher brain centers
of reason, rational thought and having little grip on reality..

Quite sad really, Millions of people, all stuck at the mental level of
5 yr olds. The worst part is, that like lemmings, they herd up and run
off the cliff regularly, but only after rampaging across the land,
laying waste to everything in sight.

Looks like we are needing a massive delivery of Decon, no?

Gunner

When you and Michael decided to share a brain, you should have asked for the
left half.

--
Ed Huntress