Default ACORN in the news tonight.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
Cant be good for Obama.

Only the reich-wingnuts who want to assassinate Obama give a damn.

Looks like Obama's world has come crashing down upon him.

Why is he, Obama, buying 30 minutes of prime time on the 29th of
October? Looks like the actions of a desperate man.

Perhaps to an idiotic, undereducated, low-brain-output type like you it
does...

To any reasonable student of the news or politics, it means Obama has
the money to buy a half hour of uninterrupted prime time on several
television networks and do what he does best, deliver a well-written
speech on the issues with his masterful speaking skills a few days
before the election.

Of course, nothing is stopping McPalin from doing the same. What would
they talk about, though, their belief that Obama is a dangerous black
man with a funny name?

You probably won't get this, but:

The mill of the gods grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly fine.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 10, 7:48*pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
Cant be good for Obama.

Only the reich-wingnuts who want to assassinate Obama give a damn.

Looks like Obama's world has come crashing down upon him.

Why is he, Obama, buying 30 minutes of prime time on the 29th of
October? Looks like the actions of a desperate man.

Perhaps to an idiotic, undereducated, low-brain-output type like you it
does...

To any reasonable student of the news or politics, it means Obama has
the money to buy a half hour of uninterrupted prime time on several
television networks and do what he does best, deliver a well-written
speech on the issues with his masterful speaking skills a few days
before the election.

harry, I've watched his performance as my states senator and it seems
that is what he does best. Make well-written speeches on the issues
with his masterful speaking skills.

Seriously. I'm not blind, nor am I turning my back, but if I could
see the evidence that he has improved our (his AND my) state. I'd vote
for him.

Until then ...

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
Cant be good for Obama.

Only the reich-wingnuts who want to assassinate Obama give a damn.

Looks like Obama's world has come crashing down upon him.

Why is he, Obama, buying 30 minutes of prime time on the 29th of
October? Looks like the actions of a desperate man.

Perhaps to an idiotic, undereducated, low-brain-output type like you it
does...

To any reasonable student of the news or politics, it means Obama has
the money to buy a half hour of uninterrupted prime time on several
television networks and do what he does best, deliver a well-written
speech on the issues with his masterful speaking skills a few days
before the election.

If he has the election all sewn up why does he need to buy 30 minutes of
prime time on all of the networks one week prior to the election to give
a speech? It sounds the the acts of a desperate man. Obama needs a forum
to explain some of his associations just prior to the election.

When you sleep with pigs you wake up covered in ****.

Of course, nothing is stopping McPalin from doing the same. What would
they talk about, though, their belief that Obama is a dangerous black
man with a funny name?

McCain and Palin are ascending while Obama and Biden are descending in
the polls.

You probably won't get this, but:

The mill of the gods grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly fine.

Thanks for your attempt at imparting wisdom.

Tim wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:48 pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
[...]

It'll be nice to have an articulate president we can respect and the
world can, too.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
[...]

Idiot.

RCP Average 10/01 - 10/09 -- 49.4 42.8 Obama +6.6
Newsweek 10/08 - 10/09 1035 RV 52 41 Obama +11
FOX News 10/08 - 10/09 900 RV 46 39 Obama +7
Gallup 10/07 - 10/09 2784 RV 51 41 Obama +10
Rasmussen 10/07 - 10/09 3000 LV 50 45 Obama +5
Hotline/FD 10/07 - 10/09 838 LV 48 41 Obama +7
Reuters/Zogbyg 10/07 - 10/09 1203 LV 48 43 Obama +5
GW/Battleground 10/06 - 10/09 800 LV 51 43 Obama +8
Time 10/03 - 10/06 1053 LV 50 44 Obama +6
NBC News/WSJ 10/04 - 10/05 658 RV 49 43 Obama +6
CBS News 10/03 - 10/05 616 LV 48 45 Obama +3
CNN 10/03 - 10/05 694 LV 53 45 Obama +8
Ipsos/McClatchy 10/02 - 10/06 858 RV 47 40 Obama +7
Democracy Corps 10/01 - 10/05 1000 LV 49 46 Obama +3

McPalin is "ascending" to the bottom, bozo.
Senior Member

Default SPAM: more drool from wafa

..

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
[...]

I thought that Kerry was ahead in the polls at this juncture back in
2004 also and look what it did for him.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 10, 8:05*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:48 pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
[...]

I agree, Harry.

And If you're talking about Barak, well he is articulate.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Robert Jones wrote:
[...]

The point you were trying to make was that McPalin was "ascending" in
the polls. They aren't.

Obama-Acorn Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 10th 08 06:37 PM
TONIGHT! CNN Headline News Short Wave Sportfishing General 91 May 8th 07 05:22 PM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans John Smith General 7 June 25th 04 05:10 PM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM