Default North to Alaska

My wife wants to go cruise the inside passage of AK. "Cruise, you
dont mean, NO, not a cruise ship, over my DEAD BODY". So, I go stew
for awhile and look on the net and lo and behold find the Tolman Skiff
pages, hmmmmmm. I can talk her into any crazed adventure normally. I
build the skiff and show her the beautiful pics of people taking their
skiffs around parts of the Passage trailering em by truck and seeing
all this cool stuff. Damn, she doesnt buy it!
Hmmmm, plan B. While in Wyoming last year, begin talking about
trucking the Tolman to WY and boating all over JAckson lake AND then
eventually up to AK. "Nope", she does not like the Tolman. She likes
the sailboat. She wants to see whales (Me: "They're just oversized
dolphins"). She wants to be comfortable. This from a woman who gave
me grief for talking just once about buying a pop-up instead of using
a tent?

On Oct 7, 10:09*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:05:02 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

Go do all the research and let me know which is the best deal. My wife
wants to do a Seattle to Alaska cruise, maybe next spring. So, hurry up..
--
John H.

You're out of luck...the Disney Goofy cruises don't go up there.- Hide quoted text -

If you'd have put a couple of nasty words and some name calling in
there, you'd sound just like your lover/clone Harry.

"John H." wrote in message

[...]

I don't know LoogyToons............you really seem to be fixated on
homosexual behaviour.
You're always talking about male lovers etc.
If you are hinting that you're ready to burst out of the closet...then by
all means, do so!.
Anything goes down south these days..right?

On Oct 8, 9:30*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 7, 10:09 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------------------

I don't know LoogyToons............you really seem to be fixated on
homosexual behaviour.
You're always talking about male lovers etc.
If you are hinting that you're ready to burst out of the closet...then by
all means, do so!.
Anything goes down south these days..right?- Hide quoted text -

Wow, ALMOST as good as your lover/clone Harry. You still need to
insert wrongly spelled vulgarities to stoop as low as he does though.
Where did I say anything about homosexual behavior? YOU are the only
one in this thread that brought that up.

"John H." wrote in message

[...]

Who posted the Lola song? Was that just for Jimmie, or what?
--
John H.

On Oct 7, 10:57 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:42:39 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:

While in Wyoming last year, begin talking about
trucking the Tolman to WY and boating all over JAckson lake

Back in the 90s we once boated all over Jackson Lake in an Avon
inflatable. It is one beautiful place. Our big disappointment was
not seeing any bears on the wilderness side. Next time we're going
to try cooking some bacon. :-)

Just don't lay the rashers over the tent before you go to sleep.

--Vic

I've had my run-ins with bears. Hence my inquiry about guns (I think I
need a shotgun in WY)
In Banf, damn mama bear took my pack apart while all I could do was
watch and be quiet. It was about 40' up in a tree and she clawed it
till packs of cocoa fell out and the little ones had a ball eating em
up. Took me hours to sew it up again. Scared the crap outa me.
THEN, anotehr bear in Shining Rock Wilderness, NC (yes, Cold Mountain,
THAT Cold Mountain) decided to take a stump apart about 5' from our
heads when we were camping without a tent. I huddled down in my bag
while listening to my partner cocking his pistol

Cruising Alaska tomdownard Boat Building 1 June 14th 08 04:09 PM
SOT kayaking in Alaska? Sonof Ravenson General 4 May 27th 06 03:41 AM
Sea kayaking In alaska [email protected] General 1 June 16th 05 07:15 PM
North to Alaska dw Cruising 9 September 16th 04 05:01 PM
Alaska on my mind Anne Cruising 15 May 11th 04 04:11 AM