Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Prop Question for Evinrude 175 HP Engine

I am looking for feedback from a bass boat owner, preferably OMC about their
prop.

I have a Sprint ProTournament 18ft bass boat with an Evinrude 175 HP motor.
Problem is that someone stole my Stainless Steel prop and I need to replace
it. I've been told to get a 14 1/2" diameter with a 23 pitch or 21 pitch.
From memory, which might be off, I would easily cruise at 55 to 65 MPH.

If you have an Evinrude 175 HP V6 outboard or knowledge can you please share
your thoughts regarding what prop I should consider to replace the stolen
one.

Thanks in advance for your input and help.

90HP Evinrude engine will not turned over htd General 2 October 5th 06 11:08 PM
evinrude engine numbers [email protected] General 7 March 12th 06 03:54 PM
Evinrude 175 HP V6 on Sprint ProTournament Boat .. Prop inforequested GK User General 0 August 9th 05 06:23 AM
Old Evinrude NO Kill sw + prop info.? GaryG UK Power Boats 0 October 19th 03 10:30 PM
WTB: Prop for 78 Evinrude 25 in centrl TX. Goatguy Marketplace 0 July 27th 03 04:04 PM