Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Hey Harry, What Was the Date?

From previous postings by Harry Krause:

"Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.
My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."

Hey Harry, when did your Dad arrive in NYC to the fireboat welcome?
That must have been quite an event!

A Cheap Date? hk General 12 September 5th 08 12:19 AM
mature photo personals . best date website . date talk rooms [email protected] General 0 September 1st 07 05:08 AM
The date is set JimH General 75 July 8th 07 11:03 PM
Peggie, can I get a date with you? Gogarty Cruising 0 April 8th 05 07:46 PM
Now *she* is an expensive date! Harry Krause General 2 August 22nd 04 06:23 PM