HK HK is offline

Default A Cheap Date?

Just how gullible are conservative Republicans. A week ago, they didn't
know or care about Sarah Palin, and John McCain was desperately trying
to figure out how to get away with a pro-choice running mate. Now,
far-right activists are thrilled with the McCain campaign?

I didn't realize the Republican base was such a cheap date.
Senior Member

Default SPAM: more crap from the fat little ****...

..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
.

Hehehe...inability to discuss issues...that's all your little dots convey.

And *you* are a short little schitt, to boot. 5'8"... girlie height.

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:01:39 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
.

Hehehe...inability to discuss issues...that's all your little dots convey.

And *you* are a short little schitt, to boot. 5'8"... girlie height.

From what I understand, he's got one foot in the grave, and his other
foot on a banana peel.

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:54:40 -0400, hk wrote:

Just how gullible are conservative Republicans. A week ago, they didn't
know or care about Sarah Palin, and John McCain was desperately trying
to figure out how to get away with a pro-choice running mate. Now,
far-right activists are thrilled with the McCain campaign?

I didn't realize the Republican base was such a cheap date.

I didn't realize that frontal lobotomy patients could put two
sentences together, but you proved me wrong.

Must have been all those Special Education classes the Union made you
take.

Well good for them.
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:54:40 -0400, hk wrote:

Just how gullible are conservative Republicans. A week ago, they didn't
know or care about Sarah Palin, and John McCain was desperately trying
to figure out how to get away with a pro-choice running mate. Now,
far-right activists are thrilled with the McCain campaign?

I didn't realize the Republican base was such a cheap date.

I didn't realize that frontal lobotomy patients could put two
sentences together, but you proved me wrong.

Must have been all those Special Education classes the Union made you
take.

Well good for them.

I see you're doing your usual "Good Job, Brownie," over at Chuck's
joint, doing what you can to promote your personal political agenda and
to ensure off-topic posts prevail. What are you averaging as moderator?
1.3 semi-on topic posts a week?

I've got some great first-hand testimonials about ETECs blowing up...I'd
post them, but...you'd just delete them. Also have some photos of boats
most haven't seen, but...you'd just delete those, too.

How's that rig of yours, anyway...the one on which the engine transcends
the laws of thermodynamics?

Keep it up, Brownie!

"Mike" wrote in message
Ain't he just a pip?

--Mike

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:54:40 -0400, hk wrote:

Just how gullible are conservative Republicans. A week ago, they didn't
know or care about Sarah Palin, and John McCain was desperately trying
to figure out how to get away with a pro-choice running mate. Now,
far-right activists are thrilled with the McCain campaign?

I didn't realize the Republican base was such a cheap date.

I didn't realize that frontal lobotomy patients could put two
sentences together, but you proved me wrong.

Must have been all those Special Education classes the Union made you
take.

Well good for them.

Watch in real time as he slowly goes through a total meltdown. It's
happening right before your eyes.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Ain't he just a pip?

--Mike

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:54:40 -0400, hk wrote:

Just how gullible are conservative Republicans. A week ago, they didn't
know or care about Sarah Palin, and John McCain was desperately trying
to figure out how to get away with a pro-choice running mate. Now,
far-right activists are thrilled with the McCain campaign?

I didn't realize the Republican base was such a cheap date.
I didn't realize that frontal lobotomy patients could put two
sentences together, but you proved me wrong.

Must have been all those Special Education classes the Union made you
take.

Well good for them.

Watch in real time as he slowly goes through a total meltdown. It's
happening right before your eyes.

Eisboch

Now there's a laugh.

mature photo personals . best date website . date talk rooms [email protected] General 0 September 1st 07 05:08 AM
The date is set JimH General 75 July 8th 07 11:03 PM
Peggie, can I get a date with you? Gogarty Cruising 0 April 8th 05 07:46 PM
Salmon Date Danno Shaffer General 0 July 26th 04 07:50 PM
Horvath's hot date Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 May 12th 04 05:23 AM