posted to alt.slack,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Go Vote for the sake of pinks everywhere

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:42:06 -0400, Cliff aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

From my inbox:
[
Vote Now - NO, Sarah Palin not Qualified to be VP!!

PBS has a short video on Sarah Palin on their website. Also included is a
poll that asks: Is Sarah Palin qualified to be VP?

I logged on today and 52 % percent had voted YES, 46%
NO. The Repugs are voting in high numbers since they gotten the word
out about this vote. VOTE NOW!!!
http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

(Twelve hours after this message was sent to me, the count was 56% yes and
42% no. The Republicans are winning.)
]

Dude, you just didnt xpoast this to the group with the smart wons innit :0)

I hace dun it for yuo!

Crank me L8R, yo.
Praise Bob etc...