posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default SAILING for @%^&^&**&^ sake

I thought this was a sailing discussion group, not some quasi politico
group with agendas that should be elsewhere !!!!
It's spring damn it ` drop the heady [ think you know it all s*** } and
talk about some sailing...........
Hell, i've got a hole in my bottom waiting for the keel to dry out from
a leak - and you guys probably have healthy boats ready to sail. Lets
here about it, jezzzzzzzzz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
I thought this was a sailing discussion group, not some quasi politico
group with agendas that should be elsewhere !!!!
It's spring damn it ` drop the heady [ think you know it all s*** } and
talk about some sailing...........
Hell, i've got a hole in my bottom waiting for the keel to dry out from
a leak - and you guys probably have healthy boats ready to sail. Lets
here about it, jezzzzzzzzz

Dear Newbie,

When we have a politico discussion, the meta message, both from the
right-wingnuts and the liberal left intelligentsia (who are typically
flummoxed by the illiterates), we are actually talking about sailing
vis-a-vis the nautical encounters that are typical of boat operation and
ownership. Most, nay, all of us, are actually posting from our boats, while
under sail, even during gales, and actually, we are really only a couple of
people, not the dozens of nom de plumes you see.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
I thought this was a sailing discussion group, not some quasi politico
group with agendas that should be elsewhere !!!!
It's spring damn it ` drop the heady [ think you know it all s*** } and
talk about some sailing...........
Hell, i've got a hole in my bottom waiting for the keel to dry out from
a leak - and you guys probably have healthy boats ready to sail. Lets
here about it, jezzzzzzzzz

Wow, you said a mouthful. So true. This place really sucks. No way would
you care to lurk here any longer. I'd killfile the group if I were you.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Why would banal political blather not be appropriate in a sailing group?
There are even people here who go out on a bay or ocean, hoist sails, wait
for the wind to blow, and call it a RACE! Hahahahaahahhahahhahahahahaha
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:

slap I mean snip.....BTW we're expecting first snow in the
southern alps this week.

Just as well, my daughter's had one awful season in Austria. OTOH
she'll notice no change in snow quality this time...

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Steve wrote:
Why would banal political blather not be appropriate in a sailing group?
There are even people here who go out on a bay or ocean, hoist sails, wait
for the wind to blow, and call it a RACE! Hahahahaahahhahahhahahahahaha

Is this, then, a display of race prejudice on your part?

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com...

Heck this is one of the best places to talk sailing.... just ignore
all the stupid blather. The internet has a high signal/noise ratio,
been getting worse since the commercialization of the WWWeb....

Don't you mean 'low?'

Max

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 13th 06 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 1 April 19th 05 10:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 6th 05 05:29 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 19th 05 05:32 AM